KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i'm tired and i have school tomorrow

i'm tired and i have school tomorrow
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

i'm tired and i have school tomorrow

Damn

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:51 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

school isn't so bad. I have it worse. I got to college-prep catholic high school (im not catholic). But i get good grades.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:54 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I gots a half day tommorw cause of sept 11th so its all good i havent gone to a half day since 6th grade but i ditched friday so i got to go tommorw but its all good the only classes i have is eneergy and power ang ym then assmebly so ill go to school make out with my gf all day then go home and **** around but ne wayz school is cool now cause i am 4 months away from my camaro

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

damn man, that sucks...i would kill myself if i went to a catholic school. I go to a regular private. It's pretty cool actually i just don't want school tomorrow.

but i gotta get sleep(early night) nice discussing with ya, i'll see ya tomorrow yo!

oh right i forgot about Sept. 11th. I only have a chapel and a moment of silence (with the rest of nyc) at 8:46 tomorrow. Intersting fact: i go to school right across the east river from the site and saw the second plance hit, i will never forget that. I even rememeber being in French class when it happened. Crazy. w/e c ya!

Last edited by 113 on Sep 11th, 2003 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:57 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

cya good night

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

night bro later

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:59 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

School sucks, thank God I have next Tuesday off since September 16 is our Independence Day.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 05:33 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

School does suck, at least I'm out of school.

Suckers!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 07:42 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

me too lance

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

School was cool

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:32 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Psh, maybe in norway it is.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:33 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Hey, I will trade with you 311, you can come work in my small ass cube for 9 hours a day then come home and pinch my paycheck so I can pay bills and get food on the table, and keep the Man off my back...
And I will go to school, hang out with people and learn new stuff, wear jeans and a tee-shirt, tennis shoes, and talk to girls all day. Then come home to mom, who is making me food, doing my laundry and paying the rent.

What do ya say? Trade me?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:13 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

u guys don't have skewl cuz of sep.. 11th???? grrrrr. hey!! we didn't even have a moment of silence today. hmmmm......

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:22 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i go to good ol public schools where the lunch's suck and the girls are sl*ts

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 03:27 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
Hey, I will trade with you 311, you can come work in my small ass cube for 9 hours a day then come home and pinch my paycheck so I can pay bills and get food on the table, and keep the Man off my back...
And I will go to school, hang out with people and learn new stuff, wear jeans and a tee-shirt, tennis shoes, and talk to girls all day. Then come home to mom, who is making me food, doing my laundry and paying the rent.

What do ya say? Trade me?

no, i'd prefer to make a lot of money and then buy lots of things.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 03:32 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
i go to good ol public schools where the lunch's suck and the girls are sl*ts

Lucky bastard, I'm in a private school and girls aren't sluts. They used to be but the teachers got them together in a room and God knows what they said to them cuz they aren't slutty anymore.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:34 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

man, i cant even remember school.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Wish I was back at school, life was sooo easy.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:23 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

for me school=tired, i go to college full time (16 credits) which this is my junior year, i also work two part time jobs which works out to be 5 nights a week, yet i still post in these forums. i must be insane!

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:33 PM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Jues posting here proves your insanity, no need for the rest to be explained.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 08:33 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote