KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hamsters

Hamsters
Started by: LindsIsSexyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Hamsters

My brothers have this evil demonic hamster sleeping in my bedroom and I swear its plotting revenge and trying to take over our house mad I honestly would not mind if my cat ate that ugly little critter mad

Ok I'm done, I just needed to vent

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:20 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

too much south park for someone.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:20 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

blink I've never even seen South Park

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:21 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

oh, very odd, because that is basically a word for word plot description of one of the episodes, excepts its not a hamster, its an evil gold fish.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I remember that episode

But I've never heard of an evil hamster huh Maybe ya should 'accidently' set it free shifty No one has to ever know

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:25 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Set it free to the afterlife!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:30 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the good ol evil gold fish now dont we all want a mom like stans mom that covers the whole incedint up for u cause she thinks u did it

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:33 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud Yeah.

Then 'evil' Cartmen was actually good.

That was hell-a funny.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:44 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

*feels left out* I am the only person here who hasn't seen that show confused

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:52 AM
LanceWindu

It's hilarious.

You'd like it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:57 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hahahaha when I heard about hamsters Freddy's Dead is the first thing to come to my mind. He smashed them with a hammer when he was a kid.

"Son of a 1000 maniacs !"

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:10 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Freddy's Dead?

What's that?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:11 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

The 6th Nightmare on Elm Street movie

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:12 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh, ok.

I understand now.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:14 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Anyways, back to my hamster problem. I've been trying to sleep but the little f*cker keeps knawing on his cage so it makes it kinda hard

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:23 AM
LanceWindu

Throw him out the window.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:26 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Put the cage elsewhere, or even better. Near your cat !

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:26 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Throw him out the window.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I can't throw him out the window, that would be so cruel.
And Pablo I can't put the cage elsewhere or feed him to the cat, then I would have to deal with the wrath of my mother *hides*

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:27 AM
LanceWindu

Accidently open the door and let him get lost.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:28 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Accidentaly let him out and accidentally step on him.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:29 AM