KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Family Guy Question

Family Guy Question
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Family Guy Question

The Region 2 disc contains a banned episode that isn't available in the Region 1 disc. What's so wild about to ? I know this is supposed to be on the DVD forum but that place is dead.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:43 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I wouldn't know, I don't have the Family Guy DVD at all.

I wish I did, that show's hilarious.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:47 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

Which episode???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:47 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i have season 1 big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:48 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I still don't see why it was cancelled on FOX, they should make new episodes for Cartoon Network and TBS.

I mean, Mila Kunis and Seth Green are both really famous now and could bring in a lot more viewers.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:50 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

What is the banned episode called?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:52 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

isnt the one with osama bin ladin going through the airport

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

ive seen it and i have it big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:11 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Well if that one was aired in the states then it's not.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:11 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

if its the same as the US dvd, its the episode entitled "to wish upon a wienstien" it was never aired because of its heavy jewish stereotypes.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

ooo i like that episode

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:27 AM
BackFire

i think there is another one on the region 2 disc that has something to do with osama bin laden.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i luv that show it is the shit for sure espellciy stuy and brain and omg everything rules on that show

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:41 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

My fav Characters Brian

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:42 AM
BackFire

quagmire is the best.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:03 AM
LanceWindu

Ohh yeah *pelvic thrust*

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:13 AM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

Cartoon Network announced that When You Wish Upon A Weinstien will air Nov. 2nd at 11/10 Central.....

well thats quite a while to wait but good news indeed.

smokin'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:55 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Cool!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx

diggity.. diggity...alllll..rigght !

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProtectHouse

What we think happened...

Okay, my friends and I have thought about just when the show was doomed to be canned by network television. Far beyond its audiences tolerance we think we have figured it out.

First off, the original episodes had only pilot and season numbers assigned to them, upon completing season 1 the names take on a bizarre change... the pilot became "Death has a shadow" as if the producers were poking fun at their inevitable end, followed by "I never Met the Dead Man" then "Chitty Chitty Death Bang" where the 'death cut-scene' occurred (explained below) and then followed by "Mind over Murder"... the acceptance of their censorship and destiny to be removed from network funding. No other episodes have this cryptic naming after that episode.

In the original airing of "Chitty Chitty Death Bang" Stewie is asked what he wants for his first birthday, he imagines leading army of goose stepping Stewie worshiping nazi-modeled army through Europe as a map of Europe fills with bloody ink. Stewie is inthralled. Since that airing the episode simly has Stewie imagine the sounds of war and combat with a smile.

It is our belief that this nazi-centered joke set is what eventually sent the critics of the show to scream so loud that Fox and Family Guy had to cry uncle.

Any other theories?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:05 PM
ProtectHouse is currently offline Click here to Send ProtectHouse a Private Message Find more posts by ProtectHouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote