KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore

Who would win ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gandalf 16 66.67%
Dumbledore 8 33.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore

Who would win and why ? This guys have always seemed similar to me and I can't post this thread on the harry potter or lotr forums cuz it would be biased.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:49 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ummm i voted for number 3.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:52 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dumbledore died recently so i'd go with gandalf, because he died and that diddnt stop him from comming back and dumbledore is still dead

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

the actor that played Dumbledore died man

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:54 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

not the character

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:55 AM
silver_tears

voted for gandalf........but i chose gandalf based on the belief he would be white and not grey big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:56 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

rr meant it as an expression lol smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:57 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah but still. that should count for somthin

jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I think dumbledore would win cause he can do all those shielding charms and he can do al these charms on statues and stuff to protect him and he can do a lot of offensive spells too. but I'm a huge harry potter fan so my opinion is probably biased.

NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

LOL expressions kick As*.

Eat My Ass

i think dumbledore would win. He has a lot more powers. And just for the record i like the Lotr series more than the harry potters ones

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:59 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gandalf

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

gandalf can return from the dead as a spiratual mediator of a magical God. that should be enough to decide this match

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:03 AM
movie_freak

Gandalf....Hes way more powerful than Dumbledore..since he becames Gandalf the White

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:08 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
gandalf can return from the dead as a spiratual mediator of a magical God. that should be enough to decide this match

But Gandalf didn't die he entered into some sort of trance

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:18 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Gandalf, seens as he has alil more than kiddy spells

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:34 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gandalf would win. He fell into shadow with the Balrog of Morgoth and survived. Dumbledore is out of shape.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:25 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
Gandalf would win. He fell into shadow with the Balrog of Morgoth and survived. Dumbledore is out of shape.
I swear to god I was just going to write this!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:32 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Gandalf.

He's used to travelling, baring it out in the snow, the hills, fields, He's like an Infantryman. He has an equal balance between his magic and his physical endurance.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:56 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dumbledore would kick his medeival ass.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote