KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » anyone know first aid?

anyone know first aid?
Started by: Difrycheulyd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Shocked anyone know first aid?

eek!

My left wrist hurts really bad... I went downstairs to get a drink and stumbled...

Now Im typing with one hand embarrasment

btw - I was as sober as a nun

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:16 AM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

ice it!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:17 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

aaaaawww cool it under the tap with water that aint to warm nor to cold

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:18 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Cut it off...it gets your mind off the wrist pain...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd

Ive already run it under cold water...

I like my arm; think of what I wouldn't be able to do without it eek!

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:23 AM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

woo Whoo!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:34 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd

when I was thinking of 'what i wouldn't be able to do with my arm' once it had been amputated... was more on the lines of ermmm... climbing up a ladder angel

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:36 AM
yerssot

yeah, I know first aid smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd

well will you just pop over and bandage my swollen wrist sad

it still hurts

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:16 PM
yerssot

sure, I'll jump over the channel for ya messed

ice it and bring on a light-pressure bandage, then "massage" it

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd

laughing out loud well dont take your time, Im in pain

thanks.... I just dont think I have any bandages but I will have alook big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:19 PM
yerssot

instead of bandage, a belt could be used as well

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:20 PM
Difrycheulyd

ok then... what do I just wrap it around to put on a slight pressure?

If it doesn't get any better I'll take it to A and E tomo...

Thanks big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:29 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

or just chop off your wrist and it won't hurt anymore big grin

P.S. don't do that...

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:32 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote