KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » the battle 4 bkk: SLAYER VS> FALLINBLUE

the battle 4 bkk: SLAYER VS> FALLINBLUE
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

the battle 4 bkk: SLAYER VS> FALLINBLUE

Blue if u want my kitty u gotta fight me! she likes me more then u! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:33 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

*appears in a haze of red blood, his eyes lit on fire, as he approaches a sea of skulls rolls from his cape, cackling as they bite at his ankles, he laughs maniacally as he grabs slayer's tiny throat and begins to crush it in a firm grasp, soon his veins pop and a biting cold rips at his body, turning it to slop* she loves a pile of flesh? strange, i thought she loved a prince of darkness

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:37 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

ouch! I'll c u in hell BLUE!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:40 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

already there and waiting chump

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:41 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

*arizes from the dead*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:42 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You're both way to young for her. Thus, you are both disqualified. I am more her age, so I win.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:44 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

i understand bf, but a good fight is always fun

*kills him again* wow, we can do this allllll day, but you will never understand that she simply likes me more, dont make me drag her in here to break your frail little heart

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:45 AM
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:45 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

*Arises from the dead again*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:47 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

*kills him again, whistling* woooo...

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:47 AM
BackFire

*grabs bkk while you are both in the middle of your childish skirmish, wisks her off to my chainsaw shack*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

laughing out loud

God is only a false hope

slayer
Horror Fan

*Arises from the dead this time with a shotgun, and shoots Blue in the head*

FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

*the flesh from the bullet holes respawns, crackling slightly in a black light, he laughs, buckling over* look, you aint gonna win, ever, im simply more witty then you could ever be, yah love sick pup

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:50 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

*runs home 2 his Mommy!*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:51 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

finally, that lasted alot longer than i thought

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:51 AM
BackFire

*continues ravaging bkk in shed*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:52 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

K u win!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:52 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

doesnt really matter who wins, cause bf's got her in a shack somewhere as we speak, and we're waaay too young laughing out loud

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:53 AM