KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Reasons To Leave The United States.

Reasons To Leave The United States.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Reasons To Leave The United States.

Can you think of any reasons strong enough to make you want to leave the United States if you live here? I can think of one.

All the violence - There is too much violence in this country that it makes me sick. Anyone else? Oh, am I being 'un-patriotic'?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:56 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

How about leave this country because Bush is in office

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:59 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well ne place u go there will be a tremendous amount of violence except for maybe canada but why would u want to live there stick out tongue and ne other place the goverment is out of whack and also the cops and shit so actully i think america is decently safe if u leave in a nice area like i am at but u r right like in a major city liek chaicago or LA there is alot of violence there

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:59 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i think that immagration is a big problem here in the states that makes me sick but not a reason to move but we got to pay more taxes to these fuuckin illegal immigrents to leave here becasue they r on fuuckin well fair and they cant even pay there own bills its like u come to america the land of the free and by free we dont mean free money u fuuckin mooches. my friend who came to this country he is a depressent and he is pretty poor but he goes to this shrink 3 times a week and each session is like 300 bucks and the states pays for it through our taxes im like r u fuuckin kidding me

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:03 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

im sorry but whats a shrink?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:09 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I've noticed that after 9/11 Americans have become more conservative, more Republican and less accepting of gays and lesbians! thumb down

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:09 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
I've noticed that after 9/11 Americans have become more conservative, more Republican and less accepting of gays and lesbians! thumb down
Less accepting?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:17 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup. Dont let Queer Eye for the Straight Guy fool you. Recent studies show more Americans are against Gay Rights than they were just a few years ago.

Marriage, Adoption, etc.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:19 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, in defence, they have a very strong anti-drug policy, they're not afraid to terrorize and threaten children in their school to get the point across roll eyes (sarcastic)

EDIT: it's drug, not drig of course

Last edited by yerssot on Nov 9th, 2003 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:22 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Mah wishes he went to that school!stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:27 AM
yerssot

they probably saw your ugly mock tex stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:29 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

reasons to leave the US for:
- a decent social security
- a country that isn't hated by half the world
- a country that is atleast a bit democratic
- a country that doesn't allow every nut to have a gun
and so on.....

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:57 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

er ... fire ...
"a countrty that isn't hated by half the world"

The US, the UK and Israel DON*T form half the world! wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:59 AM
Fire

hmm a country is a country other than the US :P
so the US is hated by half the world stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:02 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

still, it would be better to say that they're hated by everyone, 'cept some random individuels wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:03 AM
Fire

lol

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:13 AM
DeNiro

well i dont care if we r hated by half the world as u put it but u know what let them hate us they also fear us i mean we control more nucuelar wepons then ne other country i belive and really who is going to mess with the usa unless many differnt countries form alliences and come after us wich i highly dout because there is a small chance that a number of countries will be able to work together efficently enough to defeat us everyone is out for themselves thats the simple fact our own personal gains will come between team work

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:38 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

the obesesity, people are way tooo fat

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:40 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

^^^^^^^^ LMAO laughing out loud hahaha i couldnt agree more

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:43 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

you know, i read somewhere that the U.S. is the fattest country in the world

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:51 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote