KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Look at my new belly button ring!!!!

Look at my new belly button ring!!!!
Started by: GambitEVOFan1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Laugh Look at my new belly button ring!!!!

My friend just told me she ordered me a get well present, and its a Playboy bunny belly button ring!How awesome is that!!!Look Look!!its so pretty!! eek!

Attachment: shecoolhecool_1767_2872448.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:00 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Complicated
but not really...

lovely thumb up

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mohandas Ghandi

Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:22 AM
Complicated is currently offline Click here to Send Complicated a Private Message Find more posts by Complicated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

big grin why thank ya!! I cant wait to put it on!!Maybe ill look like a playboy model when i do laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:25 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

coolsmile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:33 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Complicated
but not really...

You'd look airbrushed? confused

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:02 AM
Complicated is currently offline Click here to Send Complicated a Private Message Find more posts by Complicated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

laughing no i meant skinny and pretty but being airbrushed would help a little too

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:04 AM
Complicated
but not really...

I could never understand why they insist on making every single one of their models look like really, really good anime.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:12 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

they all look really fake but there pretty, id love to look like a victoria secret model erm

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:15 AM
Paola
Ronin

nice GambitEVO!!!!!
but what are you doing here? you belong to the X-Men forum!!!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

OH NO!!! don't start you are PERFECT!!! big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:17 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I kno but its been depressing going to the X forum for 2 reasons 1 being that damn X3 countdown and 2 ...... sad Jason doesnt come on that much any more (please log in to view the image) i wuv him....

sick Im not even close to perfect no

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:21 AM
Paola
Ronin

just don't look at the X3 countdown, ok???
and yeah... Jason doesn't come often but Vallejo does!!! have you seen his sig??? he misses you...... and so do I......sad I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (please log in to view the image)

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:33 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

yea iv stopped looking at it too, but its sad not seeing jasons posts, he was such a sweety and he was australian!!! Yeah Valle comes in here sometimes. Awww u dont have to miss me i try to get on as much as i can and i always go straight to the X forum to see whos posted stuff, but im not aloud to get on the computer very much im "grounded" laughing out loud which is kinda sad because im almost 20 and im getting grounded by my sister....but neways i can only use the computer when shes in bed sad

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:39 AM
Paola
Ronin

laughing out loud ok!!!!

when r u putting that belly button ring?

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:44 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

eek! soon!I cant wait till it comes!!my friend ordered it over the internet so she should get it pretty soon!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:47 AM
Paola
Ronin

will you show us when you get it?

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:30 AM
Friend44

I once saw a guy on the street with some big rings around his nipples. I told my girlfriend he looked like a binder.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 01:01 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 01:04 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

Did you also notice how people who wear rings in their nose get bigger and bigger? One day we'll see someone with a padlock to his nose.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 01:12 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

love u better post a pic of it in

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:17 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote