KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What I got for my birthday

What I got for my birthday
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

What I got for my birthday

It was great tonight not only did i get to see all my family i got alot of great shit.

320 bucks for starters
American Wedding on dvd
Super Troopers on dvd one of my all time favorite movies
a dvd holder
a new west coast choppers shirt
and 25 dallors worth of blockbuster money.
and alot of workout stuff like pants hoodies etc

cant wait to get my car this month oo man i cant wait get my license in about another week big grinbig grin my offical bday is sunday though

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:25 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

deniro what is this about calling me a girl beforehand? seriously, WTF????? nah man im jus kidding with you...kind of

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:26 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

y did u get ur gifts today if ur b-day is in 2 days?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Driving gets boring really fast roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hate driving thumb down

Happy B Day! yes

Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
deniro what is this about calling me a girl beforehand? seriously, WTF????? nah man im jus kidding with you...kind of

ur still upset about that? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:27 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

i dint get a chance to yell at him before so i get to now stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:28 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I had my family party today because it was easier for my famly to come tonighte and also my om has to work on weekends so she was off tongithe. and driving isnt boring for a 16 year old boy laughing out loud i cant wait to be able to drive my self to the gym because i have been getting rides from my parents for the last year and ten months and i have gone to the gym over 300 times so it is nice cause my mom or dad doesnt have to drop me off go home pick me up and go home so really they have drivien to and from the gym over 1000 times

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:30 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

that sucks, having yourbirthday right after christmas. That means you'll have to wait another year before getting anymore presents. Haha! big grin

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:30 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

no i luv having my bday now cause i get like over 2 grand worth of money and stuff right away so i get to play with every thing u know i luv having my bday so close. and spearhead when did i call u a girl i dont remeber. sorry if i did but ne way i am going to watch american wedding bye everyone.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:32 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

u were sayin something 'bout my § and asking how i got it

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:34 AM
Dirty Vader

Oh so you're leaving just yet. Ah, so you came to brag didnt you? wink

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:35 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

yea i hate my b-day. i have like two weeks to enjoy my gifts, then i gotta wait 11 months for more gifts. i wish i was born in like june or summin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:48 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

born in august myself

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:50 AM
Dirty Vader

born in july myself

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:55 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

wot did i ever do 2 u dogbert?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:26 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

HAHA Freddy vs. Jason and Dogbert i Like ur sigs they r very origanal laughing out loud but ne way american wedding was great u got to buy the unrated version it is great. umm going to go buy the soundtrack today but other then that all my money is going into the bank cause i am getting my car this month stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:50 PM
clispin

16 yet you get your license!!! where do u live???

my b,day is in one month and...whats the date?

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:07 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

What did your mom give you, denirostick out tongue?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:32 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Nice going De. I'll prolly get like money except from Storm, no idea what she'll give me

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i live in illinios by chicago and in america u turn 16 u get ur license if u have completed drivers ed and pass ur driving test.

My mom bought me super troopers american wedding workout pants and two hoodies but thats only it cause she is buying me a car so i didnt ask for ne thing else but she still boughte me stuff

and fire when is ur birthday

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:17 AM