KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Group Hug

Group Hug
Started by: bridget firth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bridget firth
Depressed

Group Hug

OK well it seems there are a lot of us depressed, blue or sad or pretty much suicidal atm. I think we need a seperate thread for this, that way, we are not talking about it all over the board and therefore can't be accused of attention seeking. If you don't have anything nice , helpful or constructive to say, don't post here, simple as. I may be a snivelling pool of crap on the floor atm but do not underestimate the rath that will occur if there is any member bashing on here for ppls problems ok.

so (please log in to view the image) throw your hat in and see if any of us can help, even just to know you aren't alone out there.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:56 AM
bridget firth is currently offline Click here to Send bridget firth a Private Message Find more posts by bridget firth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

aw a hug

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:49 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

:hugs: hehehehe

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:41 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormsgreat

can i have a hug, even though i don't no anyone here? My older sister just left for univrsity, and i'm not going to see her for months! sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:55 AM
stormsgreat is currently offline Click here to Send stormsgreat a Private Message Find more posts by stormsgreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bridget firth
Depressed

awwww of course you can have a hug, has she gone far away?

i started this for ppl to share problems, you know what they say a problem shared is..... well it's still a problem but sometimes it helps to know you're not alone you know.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:06 PM
bridget firth is currently offline Click here to Send bridget firth a Private Message Find more posts by bridget firth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormsgreat

well shes only gone to nottingham which is about two hours away but i can't visit, cause i have to be at school.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:13 PM
stormsgreat is currently offline Click here to Send stormsgreat a Private Message Find more posts by stormsgreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

im depressed but i need as kiss to get better...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:13 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

I'm depressed because tomorrow's the worst f**king day ever.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:17 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

quote:
im depressed but i need as kiss to get better...

aww cheer up (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:22 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bridget firth
Depressed

why's tomorrow the worst day ever?, except that we all have to go to work/school or both and that makes me anxious, dunno about you, but i just wanna stay in bed and post

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:22 PM
stormsgreat

I have an inset day tommrow, thank god!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:27 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

i dont have school till wedensady...... stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:27 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

I want to stay in bed and post too.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:30 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

ah ont we all...to bad my pc is nowhere near my bed

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:32 PM
bridget firth
Depressed

well i have a laptop and ran my connection upstairs. hey only about 5 or 6 weeks until half term guys!!, keep looking at it that way

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:42 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

thats how i keep myself jolly! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:51 PM
Dirty Vader

That's what gets me depressed. Another six weeks of hell.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:53 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

just keep thinking of school holidays thats what stops me from being a moany cow...sometimes stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:56 PM
bridget firth
Depressed

hey that's how i keep myself sane!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:56 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

*hugs evry1*
bye bye.xxxxmiss you!xxx

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:01 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote