KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Highschool Drama...

Highschool Drama...
Started by: Linkalicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Highschool Drama...

High school girls and their drama is the only thing i miss about high school. It's so cute how girls (particularly) will get into fights with their friends for the stupidest reasons. Refute it if you must...but this is pretty much how all friendships in high school end up (with the occasional acception of best friends)

Freshman - Get along with everyone. keep your middle school friends close and become aquaintances with most of the new people

Sophmore - Get into a fight with your friend or friends and stop talking for a while. Meet new friends to hang out with regularly.

Junior - Expand the variety of people that you talk to and hang out with...generally don't make up with your friends that u got in a fight with last year.

Senior - Realize how dumb the fight 2 years ago was...and also realize life is too short to have enemies. Become friends with pretty much everyone because you probably won't see most of them ever again.

I almost lost a really good friend because his girlfriend got in a fight with me for saying that i wanted to hang out with him and not have her be there everytime. (how freaking dumb is that! he's my friend, why does she ALWAYS have to be there!!!) And when i tried to make friends she was pulling her high school drama queen action by not accepting my apology (like i should have to apologize) The only reason i talk to him now is because i sat right next to him in a class during senior year so we became friends again and he had to put her in check. (which i've never seen him do before.)

Please share your thoughts, comments, or differed opinions. And i'm REALLY sorry if this seems like girls are all at fault because guys do the drama thing too but no where near as bad as high school girls.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:41 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

sleep

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:44 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

stinky thats rude!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I kept all my middle school friends, and never got into any fights with my friends, so this theory is flawed.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:46 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol ..... i'm not in high school yet ..

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:46 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pharmacist

Me and my friend almost got into a knock down drag out because of a really cute teacher. We wound up going to the office and the teacher moved to a different school (don't know if that has anything to do with, but it prolly did. smile)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:50 PM
pharmacist is currently offline Click here to Send pharmacist a Private Message Find more posts by pharmacist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I kept all my middle school friends, and never got into any fights with my friends, so this theory is flawed.

ahhh, but you're a guy and it's not a theory, it's a hypothesis...not too well tested.

middle schoolers are of course welcome to add their opinion because i don't descriminate...but it's just something you'll have to live through to witness it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:51 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Argh, i hate the drama group in my school. There used to be a group of 5 of us in my little group then this year one joined the drama club and we've barely seen her since. Whenever we do see her she argues with us and takes the pis$ out of us and our other mates but mainly the boys we hang with. She's bugging the hell out of all of us and using us. She sticks wiv us but then she sees one of her 'drama buddies' and runs off without saying anything. If anything good has came out of it, its that the relationship between us 4 has gotten stronger.

Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

HAHAH !!

WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I was happy to get out and graduated High School. If it wasn't for the Jocks and their stupid attitude towards non popular kids I would had have a good High School experience in my senior year. I can't believe some of those jocks used to be teamates of mine in football. Those guys were real JERKS!!!! And don't get me started on the cliques!!! Obnoxious conceited kids that are still working in McDonalds laughing I laugh at them now.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

im in 8th grade .. one more year until high school

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:59 PM
Korri

no expression

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i was a jock, i was a "cool kid", and i most certainly was an obnoxious conceited kid....god i miss high school. My finest craft was creating the "senior **** list" with 2 of my friends...it got distributed to the whole school!!!! again....god i miss high school.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:01 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

blink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:01 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The jocks in my High School would bully the freshman kids and that was not cool. I don't deny I was a jock but when I saw what those clowns picking on the freshmans I was very ashamed to be a jock. So I drop off the team in my senior year (actually a C- got me the cut from the team)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pharmacist

People at my school like to make up rumors for no apparent reason.
At my school i supposedly am bisexual (everyone seems to think that means strictly women...uneducated bastards!), i have been pregnant since the eighth grade (you think i would have had that thing by now..besides that how could i be when i supposedly like only pussy??), i took my best friend's virginity (when we have never touched each other..at all). I wish that people would just learn how to shut the hell up. mad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:12 PM
pharmacist is currently offline Click here to Send pharmacist a Private Message Find more posts by pharmacist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i may have been all those things i said up there, but i wasn't a bully. Life's too short to be a dick.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:13 PM
beaujay1
!

im in high school now, and what you said was true, very ironic in my position!!! smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:04 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

well guyz, i left high skool in 2001, with 4 GCSE A Grades, and 4 B's, which i'm really proud of, but i remember the "popular" girls!!! OMG do i remember them. now, i was friends with everyone, well, should i say "mates", but i got loads of shit for enjoying my skool work!!! i was not a nerd, i just wanted 2 do well, but there were at least 3 girlz in every class that were like, snobbish-slutty-how-does-my-ass-look-in-this types!!!

but guess where they all are now???

i know at least two who already have kids, a couple who are preggers, and yes, a few are still working in Maccy Ds!!!!

Mwahahahahaha!!!

i'm workin in a WICKED bar, i'm takin a Web Design course, and I'M NOT PREGNANT OR INTO DRUGS OR AN ALCOHOLIC!!!!!

woooohoooo!!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:18 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

altho i'm a little crazy, but itz aaallll gooood baby!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote