KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » centipeads

centipeads
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

centipeads

Ah, I hate these things, what purpose do they serve in life, and there so ****ing creepy looking. I hate those giant orange ones. but the worst of all are those ones that sometimes live in your house. they will run around in your bathroom and come into your shower,and all those long legs, AH I ****ING HATE THEM!!!! they creep me out so much! mad

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:14 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

only creature i have trouble in dissection with. i prefer roaches or mice for dissection in health careers class.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I actully screamed when i read the title of the thread thats how much they scare the shit out of me. I am serious i will call my mom to kill them if i see one when im by myself i shoot it with hair spray moose and gel and then put the blow dryer on it so it hardens then i wait for my mom or dad to comehome and pick it up u should see it a guy like me actully running out of a room when he sees one. this one time i was carring my shoes and one ran out of it and it was no joke 5 inches long and ran up my arm i screamed ****in loud as hell starte taking my cloths off running home from my gradparents house across the yard and jumped in the shower for a half hour *shudders*

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i didnt really scream though when i read the thread title but i would have to leave the room with that many thousand leggers in one room at one time i wouldnt be able to disect it

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

smile lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:23 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

AHHHH! that would be so horrifiing

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I wouldnt be able to handle it seriously thats how bad i am with them

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:25 AM
Eat My Ass

Yeah i don't really like em either...i think Spiders are the worst insects every though..ever...oh god....::shudders:: daddy long legs are the worst

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:26 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

daddy long legs r cool

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:28 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i luv spiders. without those bastards the world would be filled with flies. i hate flies. always pissing me off.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:28 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

daddy long legs...if im correct those spiders are non-posionous.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:29 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Um... yeah you are stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:29 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

MC mike...if im correct not really an MC? smile lol

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:30 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, somthing like that happend to me once, I was about to put my shoes on and so I put one foot in and I felt this thing running around in my shoe and I was like AHHH shit, dude get this ****ing thing off of me!!!! so I ripped my shoe off and this HUGE centipead came scurrying out of my shoe, but luckily my mom came and saved me from that foul beast,for like the next moth I was scared of wearing shoes, and I would take like 1 minute long showers. I still havnt fully recovered. but its weird I love snakes and things like that but I HATE these things!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:32 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

thats scary man^ in egypt its a basic everyday thing to check in their shoes for scorpions.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:34 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dady long legs are incredubly poisenuse but their jaws arnt strong enough to break through humannn skin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:35 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hmmm i dont think they are posionous. i may be wrong...but im usually correct in biology...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:36 AM
Eat My Ass

yeah slipknot is right..they're the most poisonous spiders in the world

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:36 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont mind scorpions

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:37 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

....no^

black widows are...but their are spiders that have not yet been discovered...so we cant just conclude that one is the most posinious. it maybe the most posiounous at the momoeont.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:37 AM