KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I aint gots to go to schools tomara

I aint gots to go to schools tomara
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

I aint gots to go to schools tomara

Its a half day and i havent gone to a half day in 5 years so im off to sit with my thoughts. stick out tongue or sleep till 12 and eat the whole day

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:47 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

have fun D

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just remembered i got a half day too but i gotta go to school sad

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:48 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

its student appretiation day tomarrow, so not only do we get to go out of uniform, we're going roller skating all day Happy Dance yay for catolic schools week!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:49 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I aint got University (collage) till 23rd of Feb smokin'

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:50 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Wow we never have to wear uniforms but we never get to skate down the hall way every.

and i will hock i will. Ill think of you guys when i wake up at 12 to go to the bathroom on my way there during and on my way back then my head will hit the pillow then its back to sleepy for D

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:53 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Wow we never have to wear uniforms but we never get to skate down the hall way every.

and i will hock i will. Ill think of you guys when i wake up at 12 to go to the bathroom on my way there during and on my way back then my head will hit the pillow then its back to sleepy for D

no we're not skating down the halls, we go over to the skate rink...along with another 9 classes...its going to be so crowded sad

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:55 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i remeber that we used to do that in 3rd grade laughing out loud and i used to wear this one shirt every time i went that had these big bright colored words that said Hey Mon laughing out loud my good ol jamaican shirt

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:56 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

laughing out loud i think the younger classes just bring their own skates and skate arond the gym

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:59 AM
DeNiro

I will get up by like 11 and get ready then go meet my friends somewhere after they get out

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

No school on Friday for me!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

No fair to all of you...

I wouldn't mind not having school on Monday, though...because Monday's my birthday big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Happy Birthday then big grin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:39 AM
xeous
The Next.

I haven't had school for a week...Snow smile We'll be back tomarrow though sad

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:28 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

U get out of my thread laughing out loud i wish we had a week off for snow days

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:41 AM
Eat My Ass

well i'm off friday..hahah, and i wanna go to school tomorrow there is dance concert and i have a double free! woohoo!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:44 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i haven't gone to class since two years ago...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:46 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

whats a double free

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:46 AM
Eat My Ass

two periods of no classes in a row...some of my friedns have triple and quadruple frees

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:47 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I have no school on Friday grading day and all that

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:48 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote