KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hero, or Rat? You decide

So, read the situation and then vote. Or don't.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hiker is a hero! 7 77.78%
Hiker is a rat! 2 22.22%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hero, or Rat? You decide
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hero, or Rat? You decide

So, an interesting thing just happened this past hour. My producer told me to go out and get shots of the police helicopter flying around Salinas, California tonight. So, I go outside and the chopper is way the hell across town so I get in my news vehicle and I see these three young dudes chasing a hooker down the street, yelling at her and threatening her. I noticed there was not one single person around and this woman could be in trouble. So, I make an illegal U-Turn to see what is happening and to help her if there was something seriously going down. Suddenly these two cops in one cop car pull up right next to me and they are both just mad dogging me since I made that illegal U-Turn but I instantly yell to the cops, "Look over there, these guys are chasing that chick around." Suddenly the light turns green and the cop races ahead of me and pulls up on the side walk in front of the three guys and the hooker goes the other way where another cop comes out of nowhere and stops her. So, then, I go down the street to get shots of the chopper and I figure I'll get shots of the cops and the guys just in case. Then some lady is like saying, "Did you see that? I heard those guys yelling at her and they said they were her pimps and that's how they talk to their women."

So, now I kind of feel bad. They were just her pimps and I got them in trouble. sad

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Dude, don't feel bad, its what I would of done. Its Better To Step in and do something rather then take no notice and something REALLY happened... then you would of felt worst.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:34 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Pimps are lowest form of human beings. That was a great thing you did hiker thumb up
Nothing to feel bad about...no

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:35 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have just stayed out of it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:38 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Thanks folks, but Slips, I couldn't have just stayed out of it. I would have wondered for a long time what might have happened to her. Then, I was filling up my gas tank with Hector the Director, and another prostitute comes out of nowhere and asks us if we want to have some fun tonight. I ignore her and Hector jokes around and says, "Yeah, after work!" So, I'm like, "Hector, she could be a cop." He's all, "Ooops." But she left and all is well. It's a crazy night outside the station tonight, I'll tell ya that much.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:43 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

What Station Do you work for exactly?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:46 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

whos hector? What the f**k?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hector the Director

^^ The Director im persuming...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL crazy man you should of stole those pimps hoe

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:50 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I work for KSBW Action News 8 in Salinas, California. We are the number one station in the central coast. big grin We are an NBC affiliate, by the way.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:50 AM
Tex
Yumsz

How funny, earlier I said lil was your pimp TH, and there you go chasing down real pimps! Hmmmm

My telepathic Mayan Mind Powers must be working overtime! yes

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:51 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
How funny, earlier I said lil was your pimp TH, and there you go chasing down real pimps! Hmmmm

laughing out loud laughing out loud

My work friends are calling me "Captain Save - a - Ho!" rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:53 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tex

big grin Tex, go drown!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:54 AM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud

My work friends are calling me "Captain Save - a - Ho!" rolling on floor laughing

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:58 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

You're my hero dude !

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:10 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Hum.... I wonder if there is a way to see who put down what....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:18 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Thats invading privacy sort of. I guess mods can... It'd be stupid especially if people didn't want their choices being shown...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:28 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Nice, two people called me a rat! big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:29 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Tied Hiker and Deniro's Mom perhaps? roll eyes (sarcastic)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:29 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

u did the rite thang feel pround lol stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:31 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote