KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A big NONO in a guy!

A big NONO in a guy!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Warning A big NONO in a guy!

Ok, so guys usually talk what they want their girl to look like and most of them are like, super skinny, nice legs, long hair, big/small boobs i dont want an ugly chic, i dont want this i dont want that...personality, is totally unimportant...but what pisses me off the MOST, is that most of those guy who demand that are big fat men losers, who come on to women who look like they just came off the cat walk.

You wanna score with a girl like that, try looking as half as good as those chicks do!

What really pissed me off just now, is i was browsing through the internet just now, and i came across this little section of guys talking what the girl was ''SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE'' and i read it and it was full of...boobs, legs, ass...she needs to be like this, she needs to be like that...and when i looked at the pics of the owners of the site (and the autors of that little piece of writing) they were, fat and ugly and very dirty looking!! There is a constant pressure on women to look good WTF?

Ok, this is what WE DO NOT WANT IN A GUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:

NO Hairy backs

NO Greasiness!

NO Conjoined eyebrows!

NO rug chests!

NO spotty backs!

NO spotty fronts!

NO ugly repulsive feet!

NO shitty hairdos!

NO dodgy facial hair, ie nose, ears (all other facial hair is mmm)!!

NO yellow teeth!

NO disgusting lips!

NO sparrow legs!

NO bad breath!

NO scary staring pervy eyes!

NO gorilla arms!

NO flab!

NO beer guts!

NO black/yellow toe nails!

NO bod fingers!

NO mucky necks!

NO ass hair (or any other inappropriate disgusting hair)!

NO waxy ears!

NO snot faces!

NO bald spots!

NO chapped hands

EVER!!!!!!!!!!

When they all fulfill that list, we shall all look as the models!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Feb 12th, 2004 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:36 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I fail...I have a bunch of those.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:39 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:39 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

You'll never find a man who hasn't got at least 3 of those

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:41 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

haha what you discribed sounds like my dog whaahahhaha

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:41 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

NO Hairy backs sick
NO Greasiness messed
NO Conjoined eyebrows blink
NO rug chests - GOD NO!!!!!!!
NO spotty backs sick
NO spotty fronts- very gross that one is.
NO ugly repulsive feet-sickening
NO shitty hairdos-gotta love the do rock
NO dodgy facial hair, ie nose, ears (all other facial hair is mmm)-shaving is a must for me
NO yellow teeth- *ewwwww*
NO disgusting lips-gotta be full and soft and pouty
NO sparrow legs-none at all
NO bad breath ewwwwwwwww
NO scary staring pervy eyes messed
NO gorilla arms no
NO flab definately not
NO beer guts eeyuck
NO mucky necks- gotta be kissable
NO ass hair (or any other inappropriate disgusting hair)-thats just wrong

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:42 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the only thing i have on that list was ass hair but that is gone now and dont ask.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:44 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Dregh
You'll never find a man who hasn't got at least 3 of those

I know that, and my point is that they all look at all these super looking chicks, but when thy all fullfill that list, we shall all look like models!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:45 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Full list mad
an **** that, I like myself, they don't like me screw them, not needed happy

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:46 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

NO Hairy backs - My back isn't too hairy.

NO Greasiness - I try to keep washed up to beat the greasiness.

NO Conjoined eyebrows - Don't have.

NO rug chests - I'm proud of having my hairy chest.

NO spotty backs - WTF?

NO spotty fronts - What's a spotty front?

NO ugly repulsive feet - Mine are hobbit feet...nah, they just have a bit of hair on the top.

NO shitty hairdos - My hair will be cut soon.

NO dodgy facial hair, ie nose, ears (all other facial hair is mmm) - No dodgy hair for me. smile

NO yellow teeth - I was a smoker, they are yellow, I just bought some tooth whitening stuff today.

NO disgusting lips - My lips get dry, so I have Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Treatment.

NO sparrow legs - Huh?

NO bad breath - I try not to let my breath get bad, that's what mouthwash is for.

NO scary staring pervy eyes - Don't have.

NO gorilla arms - My arms aren't real hairy, I think they are just right.

NO flab - Got it.

NO beer guts - I don't drink, so my gut is all from eating a bit too much.

NO black/yellow toe nails - My toe nails do need a bit of cleaning. Easily fixed.

NO bod fingers - Huh?

NO mucky necks - What's a mucky neck?

NO ass hair (or any other inappropriate disgusting hair) - What the hell do you want us to do? Shave our asses, but not shave our legs? That's idiotic.

NO waxy ears - I clean my ears daily.

NO snot faces - I don't have.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:47 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Supermodle guys should get supermodle girls and then go down the ladder and so on and so fourth and gold diggers should get old rich men this is just how the system works people

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:47 AM
silver_tears

laughing out loud nice Ken stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:48 AM
LanceWindu

I myself don't want my woman to be what you described Lil...I am a personality guy myself.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:49 AM
super pr*xy

just so you people know...

I AM SH!T OUTTA LUCK...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:50 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

that's sweet

DeNiro

Ill be a persoanlty guy once i have to actully live with the girl until now I want the perfect girl sorry just how high school works

lil bitchiness
-

Yeah, i know Ken. But what im saying is the guys who are so picky and shallow about the girls usualy have most of the above, yet hey pressure women in looking good!! What the feck is that all about!?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:51 AM
LanceWindu

If I like the girl for her personality, I want her to like me for mine, if she is only in it for the looks, then screw her.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:51 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

OMG I don't have any chances with Lil... no

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:52 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

im jus looking for a cute girl that likes me back, lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:52 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote