KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » what were they thinking?

what were they thinking?
Started by: §pearhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

Laugh what were they thinking?

Today I went to Martha's Vineyard, which is a little island off the coast of Massachusetts...and there is a town there called "Gay Head." Seriously! What the f**k? who makes up these names?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:12 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i think u like it there jkjk

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:15 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

What the f**k? you're a real funny guy...confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:16 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Im guessing Tex shifty

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Tex would love it there stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:18 AM
DeNiro

Its funny When i first joined the site I pm'ed tex and asked who she was. Cause in the sig Tex had this girl with this wire and it said Tex and then the diva and i thought that this "Tex" was a real person like a dancer and when Tex responded to me he was like I am Tex so i just was like What the f**k? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:20 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

wacko some ppl hate tex...but you gotta love him for the "superior intellect" attitude, SO damn funny...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:21 AM
DeNiro

Tex is one of my favorites on the site. I have a catagory of friends.

The old Members.

The members of my time.

and The new members. Ur at the top of the list for the New members btw big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:23 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

woo hoo! big grin I haven't been around long enough to categorize people so they're just one big glob...more divided into ppl whom I hate becuz the ppl I like there are a ton of...confused and now that freddy vs jason is gone, im pretty much all set stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:26 AM
xeous
The Next.

And I'm at the top of the "Sickening Pr***s That I Never Want to Really Meet" list.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:26 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Hey xeous ur about to hit 1000 posts congrats thumb up I know its the qualty not the quanty but ever one deserves to be patted on the back when they hit there first thousand

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:30 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

i didn't even realize that you could see how many posts you had until i had about 1500 laughing out loud i'm not known to be smart

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:31 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Hey xeous ur about to hit 1000 posts congrats thumb up I know its the qualty not the quanty but ever one deserves to be patted on the back when they hit there first thousand

Yeah... the only people over 5000 posts that have quality have to have been here at least 5 or 6 months. Excluding girls cuz they're crazy talkative, and the nerds who have nothing better to do. stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:32 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I fall into the second category.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:33 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

When did u hit 1500 posts ur second day here. stick out tongue Jeeze I have been here since June and you still got more posts then me laughing out loud

But dont worry I just read in a previous thread that someone thought that there was only like 800 members and Lance was like um dude there is over 24,000 stick out tongue I am member 3384

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:34 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

wacko somethin like that...i've cut back a little bit. though thats going to fall apart i got vacation this week and i often stay on KMC till 2 am cuz i got nothin better to do

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:46 AM
gabimr2

gayblink!! maybe a gay?!

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:46 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

(please log in to view the image) Wha...?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:51 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well I have been here for almost 8 months so I can be considered a quality poster hopefully stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:54 AM
gabimr2

I mean! hahahaa.. that maybe a gay put that name to the island

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:54 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote