KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » this blows...

this blows...
Started by: random task

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super pr*xy

Miffed this blows...

my friend that i've known since high school is goona be deployed to iraq on tuesday. all of a suuden this war got more suckier than it used to be...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:25 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I'm sorry to hear that

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:28 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

tell him to watch his ass, and i will buy him a beer when he gets back.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Make that two beer

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:31 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

he is to be stationed in karbala and stay for a whole year. i do believe he's coming back but it justs ucks. he just got married and just had a daughter. war sucks a$$, big time!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:32 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

RJ, FO> for sure. we'll all have one...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:33 AM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

my gf's brother came back a few months ago, he's fine, dont assume somthing bad will happen

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:33 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Shake Zula> this war sucked since the start..stupid bush and his flipping ideas. .....although you think it sux more since your friend is leaveing which understanable I would also be upset. but to be honest I dont think your friend will be over to long, not if dumb@$$ buss wants to get re-elected. anyways I wish you and your friend the best.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:45 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

still war did not have to happen we could have solved another way

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:49 AM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

like how? 12 years of sanction did nothing.

Anyway, avoid politics. SZ, he'll be fine. Is he Army or Reserve or othere?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:54 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I don't think so, it's not human nature. erm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:07 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well the middle east always hated USA and they tend to not to forget even over decades,no matter what they will always hate us..this is a war without a cause

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:12 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

The Mid East has hated wester culture since the beginning. It's about time we do something to fix the mess. Anyway, let's not discuss anything political, or this will get closed

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:14 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
like how? 12 years of sanction did nothing.

Anyway, avoid politics. SZ, he'll be fine. Is he Army or Reserve or othere?

he's special forces...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:25 AM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

what blows?

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:25 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: this blows...

quote:
Originally posted by shake zula
my friend that i've known since high school is goona be deployed to iraq on tuesday. all of a suuden this war got more suckier than it used to be...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:30 AM