KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Whats the craziest thing you ever did naked

Whats the craziest thing you ever did naked
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Whats the craziest thing you ever did naked

Who is not bashful of just getting naked infront of people at any point in the day and doing crazy stuff.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I skinny dipped, but that's it ninja

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:11 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Re: Whats the craziest thing you ever did naked

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Who is not bashful of just getting naked infront of people at any point in the day and doing crazy stuff.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:12 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger
There Will Come A Day....

um........ i don't think i go around nekid or amuse myself while nekid wery often

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:12 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

See i just got really goofy friends were you can be looking at them then look away and two seconds later they got their pants off doing something insanly stupid like running aroud in 30 below weather infront of everyone just to see what it feels like. twice this has happened

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

nothing i can repeate here... seriously... im not trying to annoy you, its a court order

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:17 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger

thats nice

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:17 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
See i just got really goofy friends were you can be looking at them then look away and two seconds later they got their pants off doing something insanly stupid like running aroud in 30 below weather infront of everyone just to see what it feels like. twice this has happened

laughing out loud

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:21 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger

well, actually, i was taking a shower the other night and slipped and hit my head, but i don't know if that counts

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:28 AM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

the craziest thing i ever did naked ...
hmm, i dont think i can tell you her name...

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:33 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Now that is funny RT laughing out loud and no it doesnt count stick out tongue

I went to the washroom in someones yard before and then lets just say picked up the droppings with something and shoved it under that persons cars handle yea i didnt like that person to much eek!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:33 AM
Rabid Tiger

laughing out loud

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:34 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't do naked shit, but I know people who used to have boner races in the back of our track bus.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

whats a boner race to see who can get a boner faster

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:41 PM
Dark princess
***fallen angel***

I got drunk and my other drunk friend took my close while I waschanging and I chase her down the street naked in winter about 6 blocks then the cops stoped us embarrasment

b!tch you wish you were me

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:43 PM
Dark princess is currently offline Click here to Send Dark princess a Private Message Find more posts by Dark princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i dont do crazy things while i am naked

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:45 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark princess
***fallen angel***

YA well that wasn't to good

b!tch you wish you were me

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:46 PM
Dark princess is currently offline Click here to Send Dark princess a Private Message Find more posts by Dark princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i ran near a food place called checkers naked.

the person i knew the person who worked there so i mooned her .

she threw some ice cubes at me and i ran like a bat out of hell.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:59 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
whats a boner race to see who can get a boner faster

yes

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:35 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Towel fight in the locker room!!! eek!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote