KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » When it just sucks to be good.

When it just sucks to be good.
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Miffed When it just sucks to be good.

My gf is at her friends cottage in wisconsin and last night my friend held a drinking party and we had 5 girls over there and the one girl was getting frisky with me and wanted to go skinny dipping then when she said good bye she licked my neck and went for a feel and i backed a away that just shows you how loyal i am to the gf. but it just sucksbecause then the other girl was telling me i should just blame it on the beer and say i got to drunk to know what i was doing then she went in to make out and i just huged her and was like see ya later.

it just sucks being a good guy. dont you guys agree

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:54 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Even if your gf thought it was the beer, you would know better D

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:57 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I did know better i am a very loyal guy when it comes to this girlfriend i like her to much and it kinda sucks stick out tongue listen to this i like her and her family so much that even though she is in wisconsin for today and tommrow i promised her 8 year old sister that adores me that i would go to her playoff baseball game after work today then i am going to bring her 13 and 14 year old brothers to hit golf balls with me. the one 13 year old brother always wants me to come over he is like where is gry why isnt he over stick out tongue i mean it is fine with me to do this today because they are really cool kids but i mean its werid this is the first time i am actully being a good boyfriend. i dont want to say what i used to do stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:01 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Shame on you, I can just imagine the types of things you used to do

But the family thing is really sweet love

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:02 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

she has 5 brothers and 1 sister and everyone of those kids like me alot so it is really cool to hang out at her house because it is kinda just like being in your own house when you feel like family ya know.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:04 PM
Clovie

i think you did right.
i'm proud of you happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:05 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Deniro is totally going gay on us! zorro

Welcome to the club doll cakes!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:16 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

good on ya D, you did the right hting big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:34 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

big guy, big heart... thumb up

Ashes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:47 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Now, if there were more loyal guys like you, it would make the world a better place. smile happy

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:32 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

excatly

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:33 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
Now, if there were more loyal guys like you, it would make the world a better place. smile happy

like me wink

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:36 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ah theres alot of talk this week over cheating where I live.

I have cheated once, it was Halloween - I had a good reason as it was twins wearing devil costumes

Discos - twins Basil, TWINS!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:11 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: When it just sucks to be good.

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
it just sucks being a good guy. dont you guys agree

Well... I can see what you mean.

But, you know there is its upside. If the girlfriend is worth it, no big loss.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:16 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

hey, it's good to know there are loyal people out there. good on you!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:20 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
ah theres alot of talk this week over cheating where I live.

I have cheated once, it was Halloween - I had a good reason as it was twins wearing devil costumes

Discos - twins Basil, TWINS!

the fact that it was twins doesnt make it a good reason

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:21 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

it was perhaps a once in a life oppertunity stick out tongue

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:26 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

twins make a hell of a good a$$ reason. plus i can't relate with you, D... my MO is scam and scram. i have a thing about commitment. i'll get over it... hopefully.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:12 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well i went to her basseeball gam an it was prety fun n my gf mad it up to me somehow :P cantt tell and i am so bombed rigt now i am not going to posts and more bye guys

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:52 AM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

yea, it can suck being good...

damn morals... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

j/k, good on ya man, she must be worth it

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:11 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote