KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC Today

KMC Today
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Question KMC Today

KMC Today- All the news, as it happens

Saturday 17th July 2004

Raz has banned his avatar (which i like to call Mr Cuddles) for 2 days after an incident in the Queue of the local supermarket during "walkies". The Rabid animal mistook the old lady in front's leg for a side of ham. Luckily no long term damage was caused.

Tex was arrested after causing chaos at a nearby beauty contest. Realising that he was not one of the lucky people picked off the streets to be judged infront of celebs yesterday he attemped to threaten the judges by threatening to throw this entire collection of bjork CDs into a burning waste paper bin. Police are becoming increasingly concerned about his welfare as this is not the first suicide attempt the Forum Diva has made.

lil bitchiness has gone into hiding after speculation that the CIA are investigation her sucess, charisma and her all out b|tchiness. It was rumoured that the star would be making an appearance at her local sandwich bar but after this scare it is understood that she will not be purchasing any savoury products until further notice.

silver_tears has been spooted making a rather unusual purchase today. The star of "A Killer Movie" was seen at her local Animal sanctuary buying a Pink cow. It is rumoured that the cow produces Strawberry milkshake amoung other Strawberry flavoured dairy products.

The pchycopathic killer known as Korri is thought to have kidnapped the matrix star Keanu Reeves today at his LA manson. The maniac had this to say...
" well we all have to get some, one way or another and the guys that were on offer werent really to my liking....is this being recorded?? oh well, no thats a complete and utter lie, i would never do such a thing, its lies i tell you its all lies!!"

I was Korrio Idiovich and this was KMC Today

KMC Today- All the usless facts you will ever need, straight to you....our loyal members

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

laughing out loud

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:02 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

eek!

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:36 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Thank you for the positive feedback Readers raver

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:40 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I want to subscribe! I want my news deliver to my door step!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

And §words point: became a freedom fighter to save the world for the evil Tex

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:43 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Can't wait until the next one big grin

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:44 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing out loud that was fukin great

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

i always do enjoy reading these things laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:40 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing and what did Korri do with Keanu no expression

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:43 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

eek! laughing

shifty *Sneaks off into darkness behind a building to set up a door, and then gets in car and drives off*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:44 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud

mad damn those CIA! Im so sandwichless!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:47 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

laughing whoohoo finally something interesting happening in " the source "

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:48 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I'm so famous

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:14 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Rubbish tabloid trash! mad

I deny everything!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:21 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

well that was kinda cool Korri! smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:26 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

how come i wasnt in it? sad

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 11:09 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 11:12 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

laughing out loud Gj Korri stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 11:41 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote