KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Loraine Bobbit - Move over!

Loraine Bobbit - Move over!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Loraine Bobbit - Move over!

http://www.news.com.au/common/story...5E13762,00.html

Crazed surgeon amputates penis
From correspondents in Bucharest
July 19, 2004

A ROMANIAN surgeon underwent a fit of madness while operating on a patient's testicles and instead cut off the man's penis and sliced it into three pieces, hospital officials said.

The surgeon, Naum Ciomu, was described as a senior member of the hospital staff and a professor of anatomy.

He had been operating on a 34-year-old man for a testicular malformation when he committed the act, the officials said.

"We are shocked by what has happened. It is the first time we have had such a case," said Sorin Oprescu, head of the Bucharest emergency hospital where the patient was rushed for emergency reconstructive surgery.

The operations have been entrusted to a highly respected Romanian plastic surgeon, Ioan Lascar, who said he would try to restore the man's urinary function but that he was unlikely to recover normal sexual activity.

Doctor Ciomu has been banned from entering an operating theatre for two months pending the results of an investigation by the medical council, Oprescu said.

Meanwhile the wife of the unfortunate patient said she was suing Ciomu.

no

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:57 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

You have a weird sense of humour Texy messed

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:58 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

no*grabbs crotch*no

Made by the wonderful Misha.

sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

That must suck messed

Last edited by Pantera on Jul 20th, 2004 at 02:03 AM

Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

poor guy

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:59 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

OH HELL NO, NO doctor is EVER operating ANYWHERE there, NOOOO WAY NOPE!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:59 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Holy sh!t!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:00 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

messed Crazy surgeon. messed

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:01 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Stexy, I see you had a successful sex change during your trip to Bucharest then?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:57 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

horrible messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:03 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Poor man...he hasnt got a penis anymore, which reminds me of something donnie darko said.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:40 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Poor man...he hasnt got a penis anymore, which reminds me of something donnie darko said.
Do you mean Stexy?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:25 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Mother of God.

How frustrated is this doctor? What was the upside to dicing this shlong?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:54 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Life wouldn't be worth living without lilttle Link. I'd kill the doctor, then kill myself. sad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

poor guy sad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:15 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

maybe i'm a bit of an extreemist, but...

only suing the doctor? (i'd be performing some surgery on HIM if he did it to me...)
not allowed to enter the hospital for two months...
that would have been like giving the colombine kids two weeks suspension...

good god!!

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:10 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re: Loraine Bobbit - Move over!

quote:
Originally posted by Tex

http://www.news.com.au/common/story...5E13762,00.html

Crazed surgeon amputates penis
From correspondents in Bucharest
July 19, 2004

A ROMANIAN surgeon underwent a fit of madness while operating on a patient's testicles and instead cut off the man's penis and sliced it into three pieces, hospital officials said.

The surgeon, Naum Ciomu, was described as a senior member of the hospital staff and a professor of anatomy.

He had been operating on a 34-year-old man for a testicular malformation when he committed the act, the officials said.

"We are shocked by what has happened. It is the first time we have had such a case," said Sorin Oprescu, head of the Bucharest emergency hospital where the patient was rushed for emergency reconstructive surgery.

The operations have been entrusted to a highly respected Romanian plastic surgeon, Ioan Lascar, who said he would try to restore the man's urinary function but that he was unlikely to recover normal sexual activity.

Doctor Ciomu has been banned from entering an operating theatre for two months pending the results of an investigation by the medical council, Oprescu said.

Meanwhile the wife of the unfortunate patient said she was suing Ciomu.

no

Sexy

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:37 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Well, at least the guy will become rich. The hospital will give him so much money, he'll be able to buy a bigger, stronger dick, and never have to work again.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

blink you r serious???????

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:10 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote