KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Argh! Why don't PPL Post??

Argh! Why don't PPL Post??
Started by: Aurora

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurora
Princess

Argh! Why don't PPL Post??

How come there are like thousands of "members" on our member list that have never posted??? If they are gonna go through the trouble of signing up why not actually POST!!! They are taking up usernames that others might want....

Sorry just my rant for today

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:41 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Only registered members are capable of viewing attachments.

For this reason, we can guess people register to view the attachments, and then leave, never to be seen again.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:42 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

other services maybe that require u to register?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:42 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Well if sombody doesnt post in ages, and gives no word of where they are going before they post last, then i think they should have their account deleted.

They take up usernames,

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:46 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

thats whats most websites do sauron, dont see why this doesn't

as Agent Elrond always points out, there is about 70% of users who have had 1 post or less

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:50 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

And as i like to point outm theres the thirty % of us who got addicted

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:52 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

addicted.......

Discos - my past haunts me

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:55 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Surely thats a good thing though messed

Personally, I like KMC just the way it is. I mean its always nice to have new members to keep the site going, but we have a tight, personal community on these forums, and if every single casual surfer, bored office worker or Dragonball Z addict who join every week starting posting, it would be crazy erm

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:55 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I've enough trouble remembering who everyone is already messed

30000+ members posting is just hellish

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:56 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

doesnt it clogg up the server?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:57 PM
Aurora
Princess

I just think that the usernames could be put to better use....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:59 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
And as i like to point outm theres the thirty % of us who got addicted

and i think never an account has been deleted here blink

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:36 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I mentioned this before in the news and questions laughing out loud
It's alot of work I assume for Raz sad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:42 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Argh! Why don't PPL Post??

quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
How come there are like thousands of "members" on our member list that have never posted??? If they are gonna go through the trouble of signing up why not actually POST!!!

Trouble?You feel in your username password check a couple of boxes and your done stick out tongue

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 09:26 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

your account doesnt get deleted, cos i left kmc about a year ago and have just come back

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:22 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

You haven't even been here for a year confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 04:24 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
nope.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:18 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote:
Originally posted by Discos

if there was only one server with a 30g HD then maybe...

but i'm sure there's more than one, i'd say at least three, two of which may have two HD's and the third set up as a RAID...with at least 512mgs of memory and using Linux for its OS on a T1 line using fiber optics which routes through a ghost server somewhere in the Ukraine which is password protected using military grade encryption based on an algorythm that dilineates on a repeated pattern every half hour...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:25 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

shiftyLazy admin

Well, if i wanted to change my name, and sombody already had it, and they hadnt posted in.....say...6 months, and gave no indication they were leaving or returning, would their name be changed so i could steal it?

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:26 PM
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by Fëanor
if there was only one server with a 30g HD then maybe...

but i'm sure there's more than one, i'd say at least three, two of which may have two HD's and the third set up as a RAID...with at least 512mgs of memory and using Linux for its OS on a T1 line using fiber optics which routes through a ghost server somewhere in the Ukraine which is password protected using military grade encryption based on an algorythm that dilineates on a repeated pattern every half hour...
You need to be here yes

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:29 PM