KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Christmas

Christmas
Started by: meandyoutoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meandyoutoo

Christmas

My parents are wanting to go ahead and shop for my Christmas presents, and I needed some suggestions for them...

So, you can help by listing a few of the items you would like to have this Christmas, and maybe I can get some ideas!

(By the way, I am new here! I am 19, have a long term boyfriend, live in NC, and I am going to college. I like Gor, Harry Potter, and The Wheel of Time series! They rock!! If you just want to get to know me that would be cool too!)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:52 PM
meandyoutoo is currently offline Click here to Send meandyoutoo a Private Message Find more posts by meandyoutoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Isn't Christmas long away? messed

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:59 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Merry Xmas! no expression

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:01 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

man, christmas shopping gets earlier every year.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:27 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Wow i havent even heard the word christmas in a long time messed

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:29 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Games, Music, aduio, Software for computer, Ipod, New cell phone, clothes, accesories, Stuffed animals... yeah, that's about all I can think of... Oh! A puppy happy

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:32 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

a puppy... the gift that keeps on giving.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:33 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meandyoutoo

Yeah I know that Christmas is a long time away! That is why I am having troubles thinking of things!! I would rather just have gift certificates, but she wants to do the whole "actual" gift!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:44 PM
meandyoutoo is currently offline Click here to Send meandyoutoo a Private Message Find more posts by meandyoutoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

i love christmas! i wanna have christmas and get gifts!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:52 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

A little early to start shopping isnt it?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:17 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by manchichirtchit
a puppy... the gift that keeps on giving.

you mean taking erm no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:34 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

and THIS is why I hate Christmas more and more each year. ITS FREAKING JULY!!!!!!!!!!! It used to be you never saw Christmas stuff in the stores till the day after Thanksgiving for cripes sake. Now its up before Halloween and by the time it actually GETS HERE you are so sick of it you wanna puke! There is no holiday season its just dragged out over months and months..........$#@$#%$@!!!!!! mad mad mad And nothing against your parents before I continue. My girlfriend does her Christmas shopping in July too and I am like what is wrong with you cant you save the money till its actually the season? What if the person you are buying for gets it as a gift before Christmas or heaven forbid goes and buys the item you are purchasing themselves?

sorry for the rant peeps but this is one of my biggest pet peeves. messed embarrasment

Last edited by ~JP~ on Jul 31st, 2004 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:37 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

No...no Christmas, not now sad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:39 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

buy a meat wagon...it destroys anything in sight...

(please log in to view the image)

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

isn't that one of those warcraft thingies messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:42 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

SPEARBABE!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent sig!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:42 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

thanks laughing out loud

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:48 PM