KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I had the weirdest dream last night

I had the weirdest dream last night
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked I had the weirdest dream last night

I had a dream that me and my brother lived with my step mum (for some odd reason) and my step mum dated Bill Murray, when I got out of the car from school I was like 'Hey Bill' and he was like 'Hey, how was your day?' and I was like 'Cool' then he was like 'bye' and I was like 'bye' then he went to my step mum and they started hooking up infront of me and my brother, so my brother goes 'urgh', shurgs, then walks away........

When I woke up I was like 'Well that's different....'

It was weird............

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well do you like Bill Murray

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:52 AM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

cool, nice wierd dream

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:52 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a dream once that little british kids sent retards after me and then hit me to death with logs

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:39 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Hmmm, strange. mostly dreams represent Unconscious needs or desires or away of releasing our most unwanted deepest darkest thoughts and feelings that way they can not effect us in our waking lives. and will not lead to such things as depression...but this different. did you think of bill before going to sleep or talk about him anytime during that day?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:41 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia
Glyds

i had a dream that i was a purple vampire..i also had a dream that my friend was a muffin happy

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 07:56 AM
Lydia is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Lydia
i had a dream that i was a purple vampire..i also had a dream that my friend was a muffin happy

was it me????

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 07:58 AM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

eek! i had the same dream

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

I just woke up from a dream where I had a lush car (and I mean wow, not even invented yet stick out tongue), but then realised I didn't have the key. It was a lot more complicated than that though.

It's so easy to explain though... I'm getting a moped for my birthday and it's in the garage now. stick out tongue

Last edited by furryman on Aug 11th, 2004 at 10:37 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:34 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

I had a dream I was in army.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:52 AM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

I had a DREAM!!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:08 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

nooooooooo!!!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:13 AM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

YES!

it's true!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:17 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

TELL ME!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:21 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

That's interesting Raven G, I was reading a magazine before I went to sleep that had a picture from 'Lost In Translation' and I was like 'MMM! he's looking mighty fine in that!' but I didn't really think more on the subject.

I told my brother that morning and he was like 'Shut up! shut up! eek!' and I was like 'Yeah, I know' and then he goes 'If Bill became our Dad I would kill myself' and I was like 'I can help, I could accidentally* push you into a wood chipper' and then we began fighting. I had another dream were he made us watch 'Lost in Translation' it was weird, and kind of boring no expression I remember thinking 'Man I wish this dream would end already.'

Bill's disrupting my precious dream time and I want him out! mad

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote