KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Improv

Improv
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Improv

Hey guys! I've been real busy recently with moving back into college and training to be an Orientation Leader but I thought I'd stop by and say hi.

Anyway, the whole group of us went to a comedy club in Portland where there was an Improv show (sort of like Who's Line is it Anyway?). I got called on stage! eek! I had to pretend to murder one of the actors and then I had to take his place and do improv myself starting off where they were in the middle of the skit (replacing the guy I killed). When I was given my cue, I ran on stage and lunged for the guy's leg. I chewed at his ankle, killing him in the process. In the skit we were playing a board game and one of the actors was preparing to roll dice. I quickly stepped forward and suggested they used my dice since they were bigger (sexual induendo with hand gestures). There was several other things that I did that were pretty good as well. I give myself an A for my improv skills (I got really good crowd reaction btw). I really want to apply for a job there now. eek!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:44 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool, what does it pay?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:47 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

go for it

Improv is great laughing

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:56 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

thats pretty sweet.....i always thought about going to chicago's second city to do improv...thats where farley, belushi, murray, candy and a bunch of other comedians learned there craft

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 01:54 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Nice, a job would be a great idea thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 02:08 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Cool, what does it pay?

I think it pays pretty well but its sort of out of my way. erm

But I would love to do it so bad.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:40 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
I think it pays pretty well but its sort of out of my way. erm

But I would love to do it so bad.

Hey dude. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it. I wish you luck wink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:45 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well its about a 45 min - 1 hour drive while I'm a full time college student. Maybe next summer (if I remember that long).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:47 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats not to far of a drive

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:14 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ah, Improvised Theatre.....there should be a class for that

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:21 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

go for it. give it all ya got.

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:11 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote