KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Yet Again...

Yet Again...
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yet Again...

(So There's This Girl... continued sort of)

Alright, so I'm finally back at college eek! As you may have read in "So There's This Girl", I ended the school year liking a girl. I expressed doubts and what not but I think that now that I'm here, I may have found a solution. Another girl! eek! Lucky me, I found a girl that I have less doubts about (btw: the original girl won't arrive for about 4 more days). Anyway, this girl I find to be even prettier than the other (who I thought of a very good looking as it was) plus she's just flat out fun to hang around. The last 2 nights we have stayed up talking about nonsense and watched a movie despite the fact that we both have very little time for sleep. I have been exhausted and right now, I think I'd only stay up for somebody that I really like (so I'm assuming she is doing the same). As usual, I have looked for flaws because thats something I naturally do. I thought I found one because she is in a sorority(sp?). I definitely am not a drinker and I know that drinking alcohol is stereotypically what the Greeks do. To my surprise, she's never even tried alcohol! eek! As part of our Orientation training, everybody signed a "code of ethics" and in it, we stated that we wouldn't start dating anybody with a 2 week grace period because we don't want to scare the freshman away since they look up to us. However, I don't want this girl to get away or give up on me despite that 2 week grace period. I'm trying to find a way to tell her that I like her (tomorrow if I get the balls) just so she knows. I'm assuming that if she does like me too (which I think she does), we'll continue to hang out as we are and not do anything official until our pact is complete.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

sad

I told her how I felt and it didn't go as planned. She said that she didn't want to jump into a relationship this early because we still haven't really known each other very long. Part of that is because she has some trust issues with guys because of something that happened in her past. I've heard that she has commitment issues and sometimes may even like a guy but when he finally says something, she gets scared and will change her mind. So I am completely confused. I have no idea if she just put me down nicely (because she never really hinted at us working at things) or if there is a chance and it just may take some time. I told her 3 nights ago though and at least things didn't get awkward so at the very least, we will still be able to be friends. But still. sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 04:51 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Ah, shucks.

Well, I feel for you, man. I relly do.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:01 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
sad

I told her how I felt and it didn't go as planned. She said that she didn't want to jump into a relationship this early because we still haven't really known each other very long. Part of that is because she has some trust issues with guys because of something that happened in her past. I've heard that she has commitment issues and sometimes may even like a guy but when he finally says something, she gets scared and will change her mind. So I am completely confused. I have no idea if she just put me down nicely (because she never really hinted at us working at things) or if there is a chance and it just may take some time. I told her 3 nights ago though and at least things didn't get awkward so at the very least, we will still be able to be friends. But still. sad

Man i am sorry to hear thatsad
But look on the bright side your still friend's

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 06:48 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

im sowwie Mytty

ninja how can we help cheer you up?

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:02 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I let a girl I know at work that I was attracted to her, both physically and emotionally...and she said I wasn't her type. I still like her and we're still friends, so who knows maybe after giving it some time I could rub off on her...laughing out loud

So I know how you feel Myth.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

that sucks

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:07 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

MYTH! Hey hows it goin...wut u described about the trust things sounds exactly like jess (my ex) i'd be careful....cuz i got hurt really bad...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:57 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Real
MYTH! Hey hows it goin...wut u described about the trust things sounds exactly like jess (my ex) i'd be careful....cuz i got hurt really bad...

Where are you from?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:23 AM
Clovie

confused

may i ask about something off topic?
what did you buy your ex for bday at last?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:25 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

It was some "precious moments" collectable item that I know she collects. It was a little clock with little angels holding it.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:31 AM
Clovie

sounds nice happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:36 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
sad

friends??? pssh, that's not what you want, my advice, forget about her completely and find another hottie.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 07:22 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well, she lives down the hall from me so I think there is no need to forget about her completely since I will run into her all the time.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:24 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:47 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote