KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » guess who came to my school today

guess who came to my school today
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V@LL3jOk!D707

Shocked guess who came to my school today

well at my school we have a program named "Rachel's Challenge". its about trying to be kind to one another and start a chain reaction. this program is deticated to Rachel Scott, who died at Columbine. after her death, her journals were recovered and in her journals it said how much she wanted to promote kindness at her school and how much she want to touch peoples heart. well Rachels sister dana came to my school to talk. it was very touching. she talked about what happened at columbine and try to tell people to be kind. very sad and touching.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:10 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Sounds like it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:13 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

I know and talk to one of Rachel's friends. It is hard for her to even mention Rachel anymore

But that's cool that Dana came there. big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:16 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

They came to our school last year, can't remember when. I didn't see it, but I heared it was good. It's such a sad story

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:06 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Im sorry to have to ask but what is a columbine?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:07 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Back several years, there was a masive high school shooting in columbine. 12 ppl, plus a teacher were killed by two students with assult weapons. they later killed themselves. it was a shock to everyone in every high school. It caused alot of hype about school safety

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:09 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Oh right. Thats really bad.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:10 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

oh yeah, i remember that sad sad stuff

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:14 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

quote:
Originally posted by Devalion
Im sorry to have to ask but what is a columbine?

Columbine High School.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:18 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Never had them come by, but I also try to be kind to everyone and anyone. erm It doesn't always work, but I try.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:32 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

somebody just told me about what happened and this si what she put

Well yeah,they were students there...they came in with a death list of students and teachers to kill....one of the guys asked a girl (Rachel) if she believed in God, and she said Yes, and he shot her and killed her

to me thats the most sadest thing i have ever heard sad, killing her because she believed in god , i don't believe in god but my friend raven guardia believes in god and she even prays for me, tho i don't believe in it, and i cry because its so nie of her, and to think some ****er killer rachel because of saying she believed in god is just sick and sad!!!! sad

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:35 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
Never had them come by, but I also try to be kind to everyone and anyone. erm It doesn't always work, but I try.

its the thought that counts happy

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:36 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
somebody just told me about what happened and this si what she put

Well yeah,they were students there...they came in with a death list of students and teachers to kill....one of the guys asked a girl (Rachel) if she believed in God, and she said Yes, and he shot her and killed her

to me thats the most sadest thing i have ever heard sad, killing her because she believed in god , i don't believe in god but my friend raven guardia believes in god and she even prays for me, tho i don't believe in it, and i cry because its so nie of her, and to think some ****er killer rachel because of saying she believed in god is just sick and sad!!!! sad

she was dead before they even shot her. no matter what she said, they would have killed her. they did that just to torture her, i think. it's still sad.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:37 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i hate them weirdO's with guns!!!! sad

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:41 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Re: guess who came to my school today

quote:
Originally posted by V@LL3jOk!D707
well at my school we have a program named "Rachel's Challenge". its about trying to be kind to one another and start a chain reaction. this program is deticated to Rachel Scott, who died at Columbine. after her death, her journals were recovered and in her journals it said how much she wanted to promote kindness at her school and how much she want to touch peoples heart. well Rachels sister dana came to my school to talk. it was very touching. she talked about what happened at columbine and try to tell people to be kind. very sad and touching.
What's the point in asking us to guess who came to your shcool and then you just tell us who it was? confused

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 11:49 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:53 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

for attention of course! roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways...screw what you all think...i sympathize for the shooters...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 07:57 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

My school sucks! ****in Comenius program! It's connected with UE.
Teachers want us to send e-mails to weird people from all Europe. I got many many messages from strangers. I don't like it. Now teachers from all Europe are coming to my school and we probaby will have to make a kind of horrible show about Polish culture messed

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:06 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote