KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm very scared right now!

I'm very scared right now!
Started by: Twisted Mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

I'm very scared right now!

I'm at school right now.. Have 15 min before the bell rings.. I'm scared to go home! My mom should have gotten a call today to say if she has cancer or not, and how long she has to live! God I'm so scared right now! sad

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:04 PM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

good luck sad

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:06 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Good luck with that. I read an article the other day about how a woman got cancer and overcame it 6 times already! Just keep that in mind smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:13 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

hope she's ok.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:13 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

It's got nothing to do with how long she has got to live. If she has cancer then that's not very nice but most cancer sufferers are alive 5 years after being diagnosed. Relax, everything will be ok.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:14 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Nobody gets "a call" to say they have cancer, and that goes double for "how long they have to live"

Not even in Indiana.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:16 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I hope your mom is fine.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:16 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MonkeyNipples
Restricted

Account Restricted

same here

m!$hA,unkownrocker,Darinda,Mighty Yoda,ladygrim,MidgetInABikini,schizochic, ~*Angel_Wingz*~, Sarah Malfoy,Nazgulinthedark,ClaraG,heen68, NotTheSinner,Sex Pistol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:17 PM
MonkeyNipples is currently offline Click here to Send MonkeyNipples a Private Message Find more posts by MonkeyNipples Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Nobody gets "a call" to say they have cancer, and that goes double for "how long they have to live"

Not even in Indiana.
Hmmm, you're right. The thought has just crossed my mind......

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:38 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

OMG, does it matter. Just wish her mom well and tell her everythings great

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:39 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

*takes a boot to the conscience*
Everythings fine, your mum will be fine. Trust me, my mates had cancer for 5 years and can still run me off the pitch at 5 a sides.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:59 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

conscience my ass -

If you think your mother is taking a call about this you are almost certainly misinformed & platitudes wont help you at all.

You need to put your fear aside & speak to her about whats really happening.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 09:02 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: I'm very scared right now!

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted Mind
I'm at school right now.. Have 15 min before the bell rings.. I'm scared to go home! My mom should have gotten a call today to say if she has cancer or not, and how long she has to live! God I'm so scared right now! sad

sad I hope you get good news.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:23 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

Let me know wink

But I hope all goes well

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:30 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

hope everything is well

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:31 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

aww sarah, im sorry, i hope your mom is okay

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:53 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob_Luver
Tralalalala

DOn't worry, you'll get through it, my aunt has had cancer, and so has my cousins other grandma, they both over came it. If your mom has cancer i'm sure she will too

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:42 AM
Jacob_Luver is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob_Luver a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob_Luver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

awwwwwww *big hugs* everything will be okay smile. the doctors thought my mom had breast cancer a few years ago and they did the test and found out she didnt have it. my Grandpa also had lung cancer and he got treatment and now he is good, and the cancer is gone smile....just pray.Because praying helps! smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:46 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
awwwwwww *big hugs* everything will be okay smile. the doctors thought my mom had breast cancer a few years ago and they did the test and found out she didnt have it. my Grandpa also had lung cancer and he got treatment and now he is good, and the cancer is gone smile....just pray.Because praying helps! smile

yes It's true. Praying does help.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:50 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i love the ppl who pray there so kind ppl happy

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:52 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote