KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Yeaaaaashhhhhhhhh

Yeaaaaashhhhhhhhh
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Yeaaaaashhhhhhhhh

THANK YOU SOX

they won which meannnnnns they go inot game seven against stupid NY

and they are sooooooo gonna win and i am sooooooooooo gonna get 50 bucks from my dumb ass friend eek! which means new cds

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:18 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I want 50 bucks sad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:21 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Me too sad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Freakin red sux suck my ass...They suck and when will they just give up... they're never going to get out of the curse. The yankees will foil their plans once again...How many times have the Yankees beat the red sox in an alcs playoff? How about in the game 7 of those playoffs?....the sox suck

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:30 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

mad sox own

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:33 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by 113
Freakin red sux suck my ass...They suck and when will they just give up... they're never going to get out of the curse. The yankees will foil their plans once again...How many times have the Yankees beat the red sox in an alcs playoff? How about in the game 7 of those playoffs?....the sox suck

I still want 50 bucks sad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:35 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing out loud

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:35 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yay sox!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:41 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

sox suck sox suck sox suck...they will never win, game 7 tomorrow..yankees will have to dominant like they did in game 3...hahahaha the sox got shutdown, lets not forget about that

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:44 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

big grin

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:49 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

YEAAAAAH!!!!! ........what are we talking about? blink

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:24 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

baseball sucks

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:44 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan187
baseball sucks
baseball is cool, and ice hockey is better stick out tongue, i like the sanfrasisco giants big grin (spelt wrong)laughing out loud

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:46 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

go ny go ny!! i felt like saying that to piss you off laughing out loud

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 09:03 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote:
Originally posted by 113
sox suck sox suck sox suck...they will never win, game 7 tomorrow..yankees will have to dominant like they did in game 3...hahahaha the sox got shutdown, lets not forget about that

Yankees suck!!yankees suck!!! yankees suck!! yankees suck!! yankees suck!!! yankees suck!!!! The only reason u like the yankees is cause they win.... i bet u if they didnt make the playoffs u would't like them.... u damn frontrunner.... i wonder why u like the Lakers too? kiss my ass.... this is why i hate yankee fans... they think they are the greatest ever... i hope stienbrenner has a heart attack... and A-rod and jeter and Matsui get shot... especially Gay-rod... what an *******... slapping the ball out of arroyo's glove and hen acting like it was nothing... Shut the hell up and sit down! Ur out! thats wut i would've said to Gay-Rod... Go Sox!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:03 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Re: Yeaaaaashhhhhhhhh

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
THANK YOU SOX

they won which meannnnnns they go inot game seven against stupid NY

and they are sooooooo gonna win and i am sooooooooooo gonna get 50 bucks from my dumb ass friend eek! which means new cds

Yeah!! Wahoo! Go Sox!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:04 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Baseball in my opinion is boring as hell. I find nothing interesting about throwing a ball around and hitting it with a bat over and over.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:05 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by 113

#1.. there is no such thing as a curse

#2 the games are kindda fixed...
NY lost 3 in a row...
Sox lost 3 in a row...

they trow games... be sides NY doesnt play as a team... Sox Does and theres a chance they may win smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:06 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Fixed!! Hahaa!!! That the funnyest thing i ever heard!! LMAO!! This is the WWE. Its not Scripted. Give me a break!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:11 PM
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Fixed!! Hahaa!!! That the funnyest thing i ever heard!! LMAO!! This is the WWE. Its not Scripted. Give me a break!
they throw games... the whole base ball thing is to make $... every thing is about $ nowa days.. a lot of things are fixed...its between the managers & how much they are given to do it...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:14 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote