KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Guy Problem..with my guy friend!

Guy Problem..with my guy friend!
Started by: Antoinette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

Love Guy Problem..with my guy friend!

I like my guy friend and I can't tell if he likes me too..how can I tell if he likes me? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:44 PM
Antoinette is currently offline Click here to Send Antoinette a Private Message Find more posts by Antoinette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

just ask em dopy lol

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:45 PM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Guy Problem..with my guy friend!

quote:
Originally posted by Antoinette
I like my guy friend and I can't tell if he likes me too..how can I tell if he likes me? stick out tongue

Tell him how you feel and then ask him how he feels about you! eek! It's the best way. It's straight, to the point, and if he's not into you, at least you'll know and you can move onto the next lucky guy! smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:46 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

Thanks...but I know it mind sound gay...but I m way to shy...but what ways can I tell if he likes me....what should I have a friend say to him?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:49 PM
Antoinette is currently offline Click here to Send Antoinette a Private Message Find more posts by Antoinette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Re: Re: Guy Problem..with my guy friend!

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Thins
Tell him how you feel and then ask him how he feels about you! eek! It's the best way. It's straight, to the point, and if he's not into you, at least you'll know and you can move onto the next lucky guy! smile
he's right sweetie

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:57 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Thanks...but I know it mind sound gay...but I m way to shy...but what ways can I tell if he likes me....what should I have a friend say to him?

The thing is, if you communicate through a friend, then your friend is the one who will get to know him, not you. Just talk to him. Don't let him know you like him and become friends with him first, unless he is your friend already. I'm shy too, beleive it or not, and it's a win or lose situation when it comes to life and love. Just put on your game face and talk to the guy! eek! Get to know him first. And if he rejects you, and I mean "if", the sooner you know the better. Coping with rejection will make you stronger and the next guy will be easier to approach! smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:02 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

Its kinda dificult, because if you just come out and tell him you could risk ruining your friendship - then again, going into relationship with him will do the same.

So just kinda tell him, that you like him. See what happens from then on. Its better to regret something that you know you did, then something you didnt.

So go for it, and good luck.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:04 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

that really does help!big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:06 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ask him to the school dance! eek!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:07 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Key is....you gotta step to the plate.

yah, it's kind of scary telling someone something like this, but once you've said it and it's out in the open....then you can worry about things from there.

Best case scenario...he likes you back....relationship happens.

Worst case...he doesn't feel the same....big whoop.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:11 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Don't ask ur friend to ask him, he'll think ur just a stupid girl.

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by Londonboy7
Don't ask ur friend to ask him, he'll think ur just a stupid girl.

Yeah i aree with you.
Tell him your self it would mean a lot more if you did big grin

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:25 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

That really helps..I m going to do that...but how and when is it the right moment I have him first period and last peorid and his locjer is also right next to minebig grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:35 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:

you cant! eek!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:49 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Most blokes make it obvious if they like you.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:25 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote