KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » grrr! wanna go to tennessee!

grrr! wanna go to tennessee!
Started by: giovini_is_hot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
giovini_is_hot

grrr! wanna go to tennessee!

Like, my best friend moved to tennesee, and my other friend is going to visit her (by herself) in Febuary and they want me to go, but NOOOO! my parents are like "We dont want 2 teenagers to go on a plane alone" grrrr! im going to b the one paying 4 the ticket! then they were like, if u were spending and money on a trip, it'll b for when u go to washington DC (im going w/ my 8th grade class in june) parents make me sooo mad sumtyms!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:53 AM
giovini_is_hot is currently offline Click here to Send giovini_is_hot a Private Message Find more posts by giovini_is_hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

make up your mind: first Italy, now tennessee?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:55 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giovini_is_hot

i wanna do both, but italy is being paid 4 by my native american tribe..so i wouldnt cost any money for a plane ride and a hotel room

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:56 AM
giovini_is_hot is currently offline Click here to Send giovini_is_hot a Private Message Find more posts by giovini_is_hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Hey, Tennessee is awesome.

But don't get worked up about it.

Parents are like that, and somehow, they're usually right.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:32 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Miffed

sorry I agree with you parents-

I wouldnt send my 8th grader - on a plane to TN -

the plane might fall out of the sky

anyways... stop whinning about it -- when you are on your own - you can go anwhere in the world and do what ever you want--

trust me... I finally have reached that place--

Sucks to b under your parental units rules

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:34 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:36 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Barf

WHOA!!! - just saw you are going to ITALY!!!

ok now you need to shape or something--

I had to wait till I was out of my parents house to leave the country on my own (went to London for a year)

its cool to go to Italy- stop complaining about TN-- TN is pretty but not that great

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:37 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Barf

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
sick sick laughing out loud sick sick Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:37 AM
Darth Revan
-

Re: grrr! wanna go to tennessee!

quote:
Originally posted by giovini_is_hot
Like, my best friend moved to tennesee, and my other friend is going to visit her (by herself) in Febuary and they want me to go, but NOOOO! my parents are like "We dont want 2 teenagers to go on a plane alone" grrrr! im going to b the one paying 4 the ticket! then they were like, if u were spending and money on a trip, it'll b for when u go to washington DC (im going w/ my 8th grade class in june) parents make me sooo mad sumtyms!!

omg omg i ttly understand!!! like whn i was in 7th grade i wanted 2 go2 alaska 2 see my ffriend who lives on an oil rig but my parents wldnt let me!!! i was going to pay 4 all $900 of the plane ticket but they stilld won'tdlnt let me go adnd i mean its not even taht far!!!~~!!! grrrr~~~!!!! STUPD PARTNS~~!!!!! and i was going to take my fredn and dvetything!~!~~!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:43 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory
sorry I agree with you parents-

I wouldnt send my 8th grader - on a plane to TN -

the plane might fall out of the sky

Exactly, and having parents along with you will DEFINITELY prevent the engine from burning out and the plane going into a tailspin. yes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:45 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giovini_is_hot

quote:

I had to wait till I was out of my parents house to leave the country on my own (went to London for a year)

its cool to go to Italy- stop complaining about TN-- TN is pretty but not that great

I am NOT going to Itlay, i said that my dad was going to italy and i really wanted to go but i cant cuz i dont have a passport.
also, i sooo dont think that it is unfair that my best friend is going and she already has a plane ticket to tenn and every thing and is bragging about it and stuff, which makes me want to go even more!

Last edited by giovini_is_hot on Oct 30th, 2004 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:48 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Smile Re: Re: grrr! wanna go to tennessee!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
omg omg i ttly understand!!! like whn i was in 7th grade i wanted 2 go2 alaska 2 see my ffriend who lives on an oil rig but my parents wldnt let me!!! i was going to pay 4 all $900 of the plane ticket but they stilld won'tdlnt let me go adnd i mean its not even taht far!!!~~!!! grrrr~~~!!!! STUPD PARTNS~~!!!!! and i was going to take my fredn and dvetything!~!~~!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

What the F*ck!!

spoiled kids

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:50 AM
Darth Revan
-

no expression

Thanks, you just made my day laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:53 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

quote:

Oh my ****ing God.

TN is great!

mad mad mad

Anyway, my parents wouldn't let me go to NYC, Boston, Oklahoma, SC, or even to the mall. What the Heck have you got to complain about? My friends all left me to this messed up little town more than once.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:54 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giovini_is_hot

i want to go to TN cuz my bestest friend lives there and i REALLY wanna c her!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:59 AM
Darth Revan
-

omg i wanna go 2 alaska by myself except 4 my otherf riend but my parents wont let me!!!!! GRRRRRRR~!!!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:00 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:27 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Is your name Sarah? "cause there's this girl named Sarah in the band, and she is sooooo...

nevermind.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:44 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:

Holy shit no expression

You still think I'm serious, don't you? no expression

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:24 PM
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

So Italy or Tenessee? confused

I WANT TO GO TO BORA - BORA!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:30 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote