KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sexy barman......He does tricks too!

Sexy barman......He does tricks too!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Love Sexy barman......He does tricks too!

Ok, so like most people know, one of my rules for my men is that they must not be ignorant or ''thick'' as Tessa calls them - however sometimes, just sometimes, animal instincts take over and all that crap is outta window.

You know what i have released is sexy - professional barmen. You know those that throw the glasses around and spin the bottles and throw them around then catch them and shake those thingies for the cocktails - oh yes. Professional ones kick major arse.

A good night would be if a hunky barman asked you if youd like 'Sex on the Beach'
A REALLY GOOD night would be if he wasnt talking about the drink. Yeah baby.

Ok, so shit aside, its good to look great, and have that New Zeland accent thats so mind blowing, but what happens when you have a shittiest name EVER?

Oh yes, ive met the SEX of my life but it all came tumbling down when he told me his name - it was....

Are you ready for this...??

His name was....

Dingo.

Thats right, Dingo.

What in the bloody hell?!?! Dingo? WTF?

NOOOO. Nahuh. Not even 'hump and dump' would work on this. No way Jose!

''Hey, guess what i did last week, i was with someone called Dingo''

I couldnt live with myself if that happened...not ever...Id probably cry myself to sleep every night if that happened.

Damn...perfectly good ass and bartending talent and New Zeland accent, all wased....when you're called....Dingo.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:52 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Pretend it's matt and have some fun!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I was totally thinking of just pretenidn his name was Matthew

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:58 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

sexellent

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:00 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Threads we will regret making in the morning #1.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:11 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just roleplay and make him act like me.

Wait thats a faster turn-off than "Dingo"...nevermind. no expression

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:18 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero

Shhhh, in the morning this will be 10 pages back.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:27 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Re: Sexy barman......He does tricks too!

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Ok, so like most people know, one of my rules for my men is that they must not be ignorant or ''thick'' as Tessa calls them - however sometimes, just sometimes, animal instincts take over and all that crap is outta window.

You know what i have released is sexy - professional barmen. You know those that throw the glasses around and spin the bottles and throw them around then catch them and shake those thingies for the cocktails - oh yes. Professional ones kick major arse.

A good night would be if a hunky barman asked you if youd like 'Sex on the Beach'
A REALLY GOOD night would be if he wasnt talking about the drink. Yeah baby.

Ok, so shit aside, its good to look great, and have that New Zeland accent thats so mind blowing, but what happens when you have a shittiest name EVER?

Oh yes, ive met the SEX of my life but it all came tumbling down when he told me his name - it was....

Are you ready for this...??

His name was....

Dingo.

Thats right, Dingo.

What in the bloody hell?!?! Dingo? WTF?

NOOOO. Nahuh. Not even 'hump and dump' would work on this. No way Jose!

''Hey, guess what i did last week, i was with someone called Dingo''

I couldnt live with myself if that happened...not ever...Id probably cry myself to sleep every night if that happened.

Damn...perfectly good ass and bartending talent and New Zeland accent, all wased....when you're called....Dingo.

This feels like a Sex and the City moment...Not that I watch Sex and the City mind you... shifty

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:07 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero

laughing out loud The morning after thread night before.... sick

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:59 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

you could just nick name him 'slave' wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 07:09 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah! I have a New Zealand accent! rock

Have my 23 year-old brother, he's from New Zealand, a model, and his name's Sam.

P.S: You sure he's from NZ? if he's name's Dingo he's probably from Austrailia.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote:
Shhhh, in the morning this will be 10 pages back.

No no...it will be right here, page one, at the top.

You and Dingo.

Dingo ate my Milla! DINGO ATE MY MILLA!

*cough*

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:24 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

does he do tricks or turn tricks? confused

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:27 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

laughing out loud

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:28 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Moose
No no...it will be right here, page one, at the top.

You and Dingo.

*cough*

Argh!! Did you HAVE to bump this!!?!?!

Im still bummed out his name is Dingo. GODAMNIT!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:48 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Moose

*cough*

And how dirty does that sound!! eek!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:56 PM
Corran
Lucifer

especially the coughing on the furrball wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:00 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t

P.S: You sure he's from NZ? if he's name's Dingo he's probably from Austrailia.

Yep, he said New Zeland.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:04 PM
Moosey
Gone

quote:
Yep, he said New Zeland.

It's probably a fake accent...his real name is Bert, from Rhode Island.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:08 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Ahahaha!!

Nice.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:08 PM