KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Friday The 13th Tales

Friday The 13th Tales
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Friday The 13th Tales

ah the day of "bad luck" some would say.

Right here is a merry old thread to tell everyone what bad luck you have had on a Friday the 13th. I have a beauty...

Partied at some guys house, got really drunk and hooked up with this hot looking chick who totally wanted to do with me.
We planned to do it and I was oh so ready for it, we had to wait till everyone left the house first so we could be alone and whatnot. My friend was pissing and moaning about how he didnt have money for a taxi so without thinking I handed over my wallet and bassically said "now please get to f*ck"....

so out my friend went with my wallet and then we were alone.....So heres me getting all ready and about to put on the condom and BANG! it hit me....my bloody condoms were in my wallet and my friend is now half way down town with it....So we never got to do it, man how I laugh now but I was furious that night.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:43 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

that is really bad luck. i keep condoms in the change pocket of my jeans stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:48 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I keep them in the inside compartment of my wallet and under my bed....but no luck I'm afriad!

Whatabout you duder, any tales of unfortunate luck.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:52 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

i Peed my pants when I was one, on friday the 13th.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:53 PM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

fortunately not, i tend to have bad luck on every day except the 13th.
am i weird?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:53 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

mmm....yup weird would be about right.

heh, peed your pants. On friday the 13th I almost shit my pants, me and a bunch of people were watching the texas chainsaw massacre a few years back and were shit scared of it, then someone walked in the room and scared us.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:56 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

I don't belive in things like the 13
my best friends's birthday is on 13th sept
and she's lucky

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:58 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

My friend's birthday was on Friday the 13th.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:00 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

whoa bummer,

its either luck or it isnt. I just found it rather ironic

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:06 PM
Clavis
HOT

so brave of you not to lead into the temptation of doing it anyway.. u could have gone wrong there mister thumb up smart raver

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:16 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That's the only day that I approach a Hot looking Babe and tell her I liker her. If she turns me down then I know is bad luck.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pretty Cat
Rub my belly

Re: Friday The 13th Tales

quote:
Originally posted by Discos

so out my friend went with my wallet and then we were alone.....So heres me getting all ready and about to put on the condom and BANG! it hit me....my bloody condoms were in my wallet and my friend is now half way down town with it....So we never got to do it, man how I laugh now but I was furious that night.
too bad she didn't have any...i carry them in my purse...in the secret pocket of course!

Don't make love by the garden gate -
Love is blind -
But the neighbors ain't !

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:55 PM
Pretty Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Pretty Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Pretty Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote