KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever been in love....

Have you ever been in love....
Started by: The Joker#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Question Have you ever been in love....

With a friend? A very good friend but you were afraid to tell them because you dont think they like you in that way?
Or if you do tell them it may jeopardise the friendship???

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:51 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

I've never been in and never want to be.

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:53 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Re: Have you ever been in love....

quote:
Originally posted by Endenkton
With a friend? A very good friend but you were afraid to tell them because you dont think they like you in that way?

It would depend how much that person means to you and/or likes you

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:54 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i am at the moment

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:55 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Yes I was, and I told her when she was with someone else. It's kind of funny how things worked out because she understood and now we're going out smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:56 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Wow your an Evil Bastard

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:57 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:57 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Heh not really, we went out after they broke up, I tried to get over it and when I found out they broke up a little while later she asked me out eek!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:59 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Its true

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:00 AM
Salem07

I'm in love.....but I've been in love with some of the wrong people.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:01 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick2364
Heh not really, we went out after they broke up, I tried to get over it and when I found out they broke up a little while later she asked me out eek!

how do you know its not your falt they broke up?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:03 AM
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Heh, I don't need to post itstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:06 AM
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

quote:

Back to the root, just ask and find out, otherwise you'll keep the emotions bottled up and it will slowly eat away at you like acid. Just tell them in person or a well composed e-mail.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:10 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

not quite love

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:11 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hmmm.... nope and nope im tomuch of an evil bastard evil face

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 03:00 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

I agree

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 03:06 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

like I said be4 I'm a playa baby. I do't need a gf I jsut need ***** and friends

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 03:38 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:

Yes.

I did, however, finally manage to get myself to say it and quite frankly it was the best thing I've ever done.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 06:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I've never been in "love"...but at the current moment I have feelings for this guy, and I'm just too chicken to say anything...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 06:37 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogue938

i've been in love. i am in love but unsure of his feelings towards me. i'm scared that he doesn't. it is like acid eating me upfrom the inside out.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:02 AM
rogue938 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue938 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote