KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Jessica Simpson's Bad Influence

Jessica Simpson's Bad Influence
Started by: theReject

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theReject

Angry Jessica Simpson's Bad Influence

*Sigh* I am so tired of the "Blondes."(A group of stupid girls in my school, all who happen to have blonde hair....I think I'm the only girl in my class that's Brunette.)

****By the Way, I in no away mean all girls with Blonde hair in the world, because I know there are smart and brilliant blondes out there. I just mean the "Blondes" at my school. So I mean no offense to anyone here who has blonde hair. I am talking about a group of people who all just happen to have blonde hair so I call them the "Blondes."****

They're so annoying. And it's not because they're stupid! It's because they act stupid on purpose!!!(Not only that,but they flirt shamelessly, act all weak on purpose, and make guys like them by being mean to them. And the guys like it...Go figure.) mad But why the **** are they acting so stupid. I know they're not stupid, they're faking it. (But isn't faking being stupid..stupid???)
I think I finally have an answer to that question. Jessica Simpson. Anyone ever watch her show?? My sis does, so I know how she acts....LIKE SHE'S AN AIRHEAD! And come on people, we all know she can't be that dumb. The "Chicken of the Sea Incident." We all know that was planned and fake.

Has anyone else experienced this epidemic(which I am now calling it, since it has caught on to girls all over my school like wild fire. My So-called Friend has even started acting like this. Grrrr!)
How do you deal with it?
I so far have chosen to Smile and Ignore it. But how can you ignore this:

Rob(guy in my class): You have to know how many inches a yard is.
Head of the "Blondes": *Giggle* How do you know how long somebody's yard(which I am assuming she meant lawn) is? *Giggle* I don't get it.

sick It makes me want to puke because she's being stupid on purpose!!!
Whatever, I guess I will go on ignoring it.
Thoughts?And I don't mean just Blondes. Brunettes? Met anyone like this? How do you handle it?

***I would like you to remember, this is not attack on girls with Blonde Hair. I solely mean the "Blondes" as I call them at my school(Because they are a group of girls at my school who all have blonde hair). And Brunettes or Redheads may act thsi way. I don't mean to disrespect anyone here. smile****

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:11 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well blondes are the hottest girls.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:12 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Well blondes are the hottest girls.

I figured you'd say that. sad
You're a guy.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:13 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Most blonde girls aren't naturally blonde yes
And I did say most there stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Seen as how I'm in honors classes, I don't experience this ignorance as much, but it's still there. Something I like to quote often is this, in a friend's Latin class. Teacher asks for a verb, so of course someone goes and yells, "happy"!

someone stab me no expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:16 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

shut up slip...they are not.

anyway, I know how you feel. there some blonds like that at my school too. and this really slutty one named Alex. she also acts so stupid. I wanna slam into a locker and ask her what the hell her problem is

Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

not all blondes are the hottest!

i dont like guys with blonde hair... i like dark hair guys.. i know thats not what this topic is about.. but

Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

God, I just look at them weird at my school and they kinda back away and go gossip about me. They do it all the time. They act like complete freaks.... dorks. They do. They'll fight and wrestle in the floor until someone breaks something and then act all stupid when the teacher walks in. They make me sick. mad
My sister is into the Dumb Blonde epidemic. I hope it doesn't turn into Dawn of the Blonde.
Even the brunettes are dying their hair blonde and hanging out with them, acting stupid and fake.

I just want to kill them all off. I did on a few of my dreams, and I was satisfied. happy

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:17 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
Seen as how I'm in honors classes, I don't experience this ignorance as much, but it's still there. Something I like to quote often is this, in a friend's Latin class. Teacher asks for a verb, so of course someone goes and yells, "happy"!

Did they say it in english too?confused

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:18 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

they were speaking english then, sadly sad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:19 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

is this blonde hot?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:20 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

quote:
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
Even the brunettes are dying their hair blonde and hanging out with them, acting stupid and fake.

I just want to kill them all off. I did on a few of my dreams, and I was satisfied. happy

I know!!! Even my So-Called Friend died her hair Blonde! I was surprised. Then she started the Dumb thing. And She's one of the smartest people in my entire class!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:21 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
God, I just look at them weird at my school and they kinda back away and go gossip about me. They do it all the time. They act like complete freaks.... dorks. They do. They'll fight and wrestle in the floor until someone breaks something and then act all stupid when the teacher walks in. They make me sick. mad
My sister is into the Dumb Blonde epidemic. I hope it doesn't turn into Dawn of the Blonde.

I share your feelings......I wanna just like strangle them. and be like "wake the hell up you superficial *****".

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:22 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

quote:

Dawn of the Blonde...that's pretty good laughing out loud

I think thats what happens in most grade school and high schools...the blondes or most slutty/stupid get the most attention. messed

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:22 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
shut up slip...they are not.

sorry but its true, they are,

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:23 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead

I would like to take honors classes to get away from them. But unfortunately since I go to a small private school, we don't have but three honors classes, at the most. And I can't take them until I'm a senior I think. no expression

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:23 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

There's a girl at my school named Shanda. And, MornGlory, her personality is just like that pic. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:24 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Dawn of the Blonde...that's pretty good laughing out loud

I think thats what happens in most grade school and high schools...the blondes or most slutty/stupid get the most attention. messed

Yes, why is that??? confused

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:24 AM
silver_tears

I used to go to a private school erm I loved it....
Now I take advanced classes anyways, so there's few blondes, plus my school is mostly brunette confused

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:25 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
sorry but its true, they are,

hello, thats cuase most blonds our age act like stupid spolid whores. and for some reason some guys like that ...you know why, cause they can get a peice of a$$ easy.

DN> it also maybe Paris Hiltion to blame. messed she is a stupid blond.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:27 AM