KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Embarrass Myself Thread (I'm a bad man, and I need to be punished)

Embarrass Myself Thread (I'm a bad man, and I need to be punished)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked Embarrass Myself Thread (I'm a bad man, and I need to be punished)

Here's where I'll come to post embarrassing stuff about me to make up for my sins.

Entry #1 (incase you have not seen this yet) Here is me wearing a bra after Corran told me to do it for my sins. sad

Attachment: punishment pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:47 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh come on man....

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:48 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm sorry, but I need to do this. erm

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:49 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

preston..you need a rest sad

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:49 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I like your avatar Clovie...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:51 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

thank you smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:51 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No problem.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:52 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Entry #2 - One time on Halloween when I was in my college Spanish Class, I was dressed up like Han Solo and I almost past out in class. Everyone was looking at me and asking if I was okay. I think it was due to the fact that I partied the night before, then got up to jog that morning since I was feeling fat, and I didn't eat breakfast. sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:52 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Entry #3 - One time at Marine World Africa USA, when I was around 11 years old, I was at the killer whale show and the MC asked, "I want a member from the audience to pick a number between one and ten." Then, he held the mic up to me in front of hundreds of people and I said, 'twelve'. erm

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:58 AM
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Entry #3 - One time at Marine World Africa USA, when I was around 11 years old, I was at the killer whale show and the MC asked, "I want a member from the audience to pick a number between one and ten." Then, he held the mic up to me in front of hundreds of people and I said, 'twelve'. erm
omg laughing this is funny

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:59 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Entry #4 - One time my friend Brian and I were hammered, hanging out in a construction site. Well, the cops arrested us for trespassing and public intoxication. Then they made us sit in jail for four hours with a bunch of crazy people and made us watch 'The Big Hit' with Mark Wahlberg and Lou Diamond Phillips. erm

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:08 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

terrible

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:20 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I am a bad man. erm Goodnight, I have to go and sleep in my stupid Motel room now because my mum is having her guests stay the night at the house and someone will be sleeping in my bed. erm God I'm a loser on soooo many levels.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:25 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I am a bad man. erm Goodnight, I have to go and sleep in my stupid Motel room now because my mum is having her guests stay the night at the house and someone will be sleeping in my bed. erm God I'm a loser on soooo many levels.
M'kay goodnight looser wink

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:27 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

omg u poor baby, lol 12

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:27 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

WTF?

You should go to your house and kick them those people out of your house or at least out of your room...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:28 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:44 AM
Snipes
Number 1

what did he do?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:17 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

**punishing Tired Hiker**

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:38 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I thought you were 30, you still live with you parents? I thought you lived in an apartment...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:52 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote