KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sauron,.....I'm sorry

Sauron,.....I'm sorry
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Sauron,.....I'm sorry

sauron......I'm really sorry for what I did and I hope you will forgive me and be my friend again. I miss talking to you and I feel bad about upsetting you. I dont like it when we fight you are a great friend and I never meant to hurt your feelings. I know what I did was really mean and nasty. and every one can read this and bash me for what I did.....I deserve it for hurting saurons feelings.

again, I'm really sorry

sad and sorry,
Raven.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:35 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

What what what what happened?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:36 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Isn' t this rather something to keep to PM' s?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:36 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

^^^ storm I have my reasons why I'm doing this!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:37 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Ok.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:39 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

OMG how cute! I'd take any girl back that was willing to do this!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:40 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

look i know your sorry, and i can accept that, and forgive you, but all i want to know is...why?

what had i done, to make you do that to me?

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:43 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I just wanted you to notice me sad embarrasment sad

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:44 PM
The Inkeeper

but i had noticed you! raven, i had 23 pages full of pms from you....and i replied to everyone i got! how could you possibly think that....and then go through with what you did

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*leaves quietly* erm

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:47 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

because.......it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:47 PM
The Inkeeper

confused i dont know.....no matter how many pairs of rose colour tinted glasses you wear that, that 'joke' would seem like a good idea

i felt sadness, guilt, anger, all because of some joke you decided to pull for 'attention'

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:56 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

well... this looks serious...

Ashes

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:28 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no answers then?

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:28 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:30 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

what did you do confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:32 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I did nothing

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:32 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Take this to PM.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote