KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Drunk Stories

Drunk Stories
Started by: Aku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aku
Drunk

Drunk Stories

Anyone got one?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:54 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lit my friends legs on fire when I was drunk once

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:10 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i passed out in my own vomit more than once.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:33 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Well a few new years ago, I woke up and i was there and so was this girl and so were our friends, the genitals. But I dont know if anything happened but man she was hot and I was hung over.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:05 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
Well a few new years ago, I woke up and i was there and so was this girl and so were our friends, the genitals. But I dont know if anything happened but man she was hot and I was hung over.
All i got out of that story was Girl, genitals, hot, and hung over.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:07 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i went drunnk into an english exam and fell asleep in it

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:23 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Slipknot thats becuase its all you think about

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:38 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Heres one;

I drunk lots, passed out. Woke up next to a strange girl called "Claire". no expression

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:01 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I never got drunked but I got tippy once during a party when I helped my self to a drink that had wine in it.I had no idea through until I felt dizzy!
My friends said that I was very silly and walking funny!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:04 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

i got a hilarious one:

me and my friends took my cuz to a night club for his 20'th birthday (june of 04) (i love fake ID's) and we all got wasted, but him especially, so we crashed at his place, my friend woke me up early and hes like "yo check this shit out" and i walk into my cousins room to find him next to a FAT ASS LADY, we took pictures!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:34 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

hahahaha put them on the forum!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:37 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
Slipknot thats becuase its all you think about
Yea roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:44 PM
Aku
Drunk

hehe i guy who admits to things. Slipknot is cool and the band aswell. Lets be friends!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:45 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
hehe i guy who admits to things. Slipknot is cool and the band aswell. Lets be friends!
Sure big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:47 PM
Aku
Drunk

kickass now wheres that friends list thingy?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:47 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean Buddy List? Oh I'll put you in my sig

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:49 PM
Aku
Drunk

Sweet im in someones sig! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:55 PM
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles
i got a hilarious one:

me and my friends took my cuz to a night club for his 20'th birthday (june of 04) (i love fake ID's) and we all got wasted, but him especially, so we crashed at his place, my friend woke me up early and hes like "yo check this shit out" and i walk into my cousins room to find him next to a FAT ASS LADY, we took pictures!

shit! i have some holes in that story i need to fill up, i had to write it down fast because my sis needed the computer... ok:

1. most of us stayed at the party me and my friend (guy that doesnt like to drink) had to take one of my other friends home because he threw up on some girl, he had a little too much to drink, so thats why we didnt the lady

2. i dont really know why my other friends didnt tell me he hooked up with the big ol' yetti

3. aku, i cant, because i dont have the pictures, and if i did, my friend would find out and beat the shit out of me

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 12:13 AM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

okay, I never got drunk because I dont do that stuff. but once on Vacation at Ocean city MD my family and I were up sitting on the Balcony (the hotel we stayed at had a very big balcony with beach chairs so people could sit up there and watch the views or tan) well we went up to the Balcony at night and there was this guy up there drinking like crazy. We decided to ignore him. but as some people were walking by down on the ground ,he started shouting things at them and yelling "RELEASE THE HOUNDS" on top of his lungs. My family couldn't help but bust out laughing.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I go to MD ocean city all the time, maybe I'll see you some time

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:40 AM