KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KFC during superbowl

KFC during superbowl
Started by: Furious Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furious Angel

Miffed KFC during superbowl

i don't know if this is something that most families do, or just mine...

but ever superbowl my brother and dad get food from KFC...which is the worst thing they could do to me. KFC goes against everything i stand for (see http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com for more info)

and i just wanted to tell everyone not to get KFC ever, especially today big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:04 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Duly noted messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:06 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

blink

Better than Mc. Donalds, there isn't enough beef in the world to keep up with their burger production, so you have to wonder what they improvise their beef in their burgers with messed

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:06 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

... chicken.. fried by kentuckyeek! mmm hot wings

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:26 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I harbor no sympathy for animals,
The don't know they exist, so I really don't care..

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 11:32 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

maverick> actually McD's is one of the fast food chains that is cleaning up their act big grin

and tptman...What the f**k? of course animals know they exist. they are living, breathing creatures just like you and me. animals have done nothing to deserve the horrible treatment they get in food processing plantsWhat the f**k?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 11:53 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

We get pizza and chicken wings.And eat them infront of the tv.It is pretty fun!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:27 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
We get pizza and chicken wings.And eat them infront of the tv.It is pretty fun!JM

but...but...what does that have to do with anything

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:46 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing i totally agree that animals shouldnt get treated so badly and all yes i just eat meat because i was raised with alot of it yes so even though oi want to i cant really be a vegitarian erm

but i dont really eat at fast food restraunts anyways laughing out loud

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

you're doing whatever you can, and that's great happy (i'm a vegetarianraver )

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:53 AM
Abra
Clap if you believe!

Omg Furious Angel, I had no idea they did that to chickens!!!! I have a bird as a pet, it's a sun conure named Pippin, and I just imagined him being crippled or debeaked. That is so cruel and inhumane! KFC sucks!

Tptmanno1 - You are the most foolish human being I've ever met! What do you mean 'animals don't know they exist' ?? Of course they know they exist!!!! That's as stupid as me saying 'humans don't know they exist.' You are SO stupid.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:58 AM
Abra is currently offline Click here to Send Abra a Private Message Find more posts by Abra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Furious Angel
you're doing whatever you can, and that's great happy (i'm a vegetarianraver )

All the power to ya eek!

i pray to the little critters when i eat happy wish them a happy time in animal heaven

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:07 AM