KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Depression?

Depression?
Started by: Aku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aku
Drunk

Sleep Depression?

Depression anit so bad. So why do people think its bad when people are depressed, you think alot more when you are you know.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:42 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, well while you're depressed, go ahead and kill yourself. It'll save me a chore.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:43 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

hahahahaha. I might just do that. thanx Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:44 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Re: Depression?

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
Depression anit so bad. So why do people think its bad when people are depressed, you think alot more when you are you know.

i am constantly depresed, and it feels like sh!t, so dont try and tell me it aint so bad

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never been in a deep depression.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:48 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

I only get depressed when I can't go out or lose an auction on eBay, but usually within 30 minutes I find something better to do and forget about my depression.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

I'm moody. sometimes im really depressed and sometimes im too happy, and then being so happy makes me depressed again messed

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:52 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

this was a stupid thread to start if your not going to take it seriously becuase it is a genuine mental illness and isnt that easy to treat as you might think and it can afflict every person you meet and does at some point.

mad

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Depretion sucks sad

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a mental illness. It's just attention-deprived teenagers who like to listen to Simple Plan and Good Charlotte.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:54 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Filth
Depretion sucks sad
Cheer up and buy a Cd and ice cream big grin

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:54 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Cheer up and buy a Cd and ice cream big grin

dont like iceream and have already bought 3 cds today

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:55 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

What CD's?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:56 PM
Lara
Belladonna

you know depression is the biggest teen killer in britain. becuase ppl dismiss it so easily with things like:

its the other kids at school
bf/gf trouble
and other silly stuff although they maybe the other causes but if ppl understood a bit better and actually listened when the symptoms of bad or elusive behavior start then it wouldnt get to that stage.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:56 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Dimmu Borgir - Death cult Armageddon
Dark Tranquility - Charterer (proberly spelt wrong)
Nightwish - Ocean Born

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:01 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never heard of Dark Tranquility but the rest are good.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:02 PM
Filth

most people have not

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:03 PM
DeepPink

This girl in my class has depression and she took an overdose sad She survived, but only just and now shes seeing a psychiatrist.

It was weird, because shed act really happy and confident, but she was still cutting herself and stuff.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

I'm lucky i never got that depresed nearly did tho

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:06 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

People that usually say they are depress are either bore or just don't have anything to do. A person that suffers from depression (the illness) doesn't go around saying "I'm depress". Usually they are rather timid and silent about themselves.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote