KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I beat the hell out of a guy

I beat the hell out of a guy
Started by: Dregh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dregh

I beat the hell out of a guy

It felt so f·$%&% good!! We were playing soccer at this public playground with some friends and other guys came to play with us, and there was this guy which i kicked accidentaly and he got mad and started pushing me and kikin me. I didnt give a fucc at that moment anyway.
So we won the match 2-0 and the guy comes to me saying "cmon kick me again, pussy" so i tell him to chill, it hadnt been on purpose, anyway the guy starts pushing me and pissin me off (luckily his teammates didnt know him so they didnt got into the fight and my pals were just too interested watching the fight to come and save my arse).
Anyway, the guy started insulting my mum (yo mama jokes) so then I got to pissed off and kicked him on the groin and started punching him like crazy till he had his nose bleeding. The guy didnt say anything and got the **** out of there (walking, he wasnt such a pussy to go running)
IT FELT SO GOOD

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:22 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Go you eek!

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:23 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

whoa!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:25 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kicked some guys ass too today. I broke his nose and threatened to Castrate him.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:25 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I kicked some guys ass too today. I broke his nose and threatened to Castrate him.

with your teeth?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:26 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Fearnix
with your teeth?
No, with a pizza cutter

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:27 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

Still my idol is a cousin of mine who beat the fucc out of 5 (FIVE!!!!) guys who wanted to rob him. He is crazy anyway, the guys couldave had a knife.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:28 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Dregh
Still my idol is a cousin of mine who beat the fucc out of 5 (FIVE!!!!) guys who wanted to rob him. He is crazy anyway, the guys couldave had a knife.
wow

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:28 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

My stepfathers a boncer and he's got 13 stab scars

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:32 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
My stepfathers a boncer and he's got 13 stab scars
Some guy tried to stab me but I broke his finger. I stabbed a guy. Ever since I was like 8 I've wanted to be a bouncer.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:34 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

I did it for work Exp at school big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:40 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait you are a bouncer at school?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:41 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

No....
it is so thing we had to do after school

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:42 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont follow...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:46 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

it when someone takes a teenager to work with them

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:51 AM
Arsenal

quote:

Man that's crazy. My cousin was walking in New York at night and this group of guys came up to him. The leader or whatever threatened him with a knife and took his wallet. My cousin then (can you believe this) ran after them. Eventually cops saw this and got his wallet back. I don't know why he did this, he could've been killed.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:52 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
it when someone takes a teenager to work with them
Oh cool, did you hurt anyone?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:53 AM
Dregh

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal
Man that's crazy. My cousin was walking in New York at night and this group of guys came up to him. The leader or whatever threatened him with a knife and took his wallet. My cousin then (can you believe this) ran after them. Eventually cops saw this and got his wallet back. I don't know why he did this, he could've been killed.

Ya its hard to believe but maybe its the anger of having some punk a!sses taking your wallet from you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:54 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Oh cool, did you hurt anyone?

No sad

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:56 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you get to see anyone get hurt?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:57 AM