KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dreams DO have meanings

Dreams DO have meanings
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Dreams DO have meanings

I've been reading some old posts of members saying that dreams don't mean anything and it is simply when our mind wanders during sleep.

NOT TRUE.

Dreams show our true feelings and how we really feel in waking life. Scientists know it, every clever person knows it.

To say they don't mean anything is very nieve, it's already been proven they do.

If anyone does not believe me then step up. Because I'm willing to prove you wrong smokin'

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:47 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

This is true....My dreams do say what I want...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:51 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I have mine interpreted yes

They always hit the nail right on the head.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:58 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont thibk my dream about smoking weed with garry coleman and then him turning into a pencil means anything

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:01 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Sometimes my dreams will show me people or places I will meet/go to soon...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:03 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

um...
my dreams confuse the hell outta me...
and i dont care what science say... so far theyve proven that everything you eat can be bad for you and at the same time all those same things can be good for you...total contradiction!!! Proof my ass!!!! the those scientist to shove it!! i find out something useful for once... like cures for cancer and aids and other deseases

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:17 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Actually Slipknot, it does.

Every dream means something. It'll mean something unexpected too.

Just because you're smoking weed in the dream, that doesn't actually mean your dream's about smoking weed.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:18 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

you do realise science takes the fun out of everything right?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:20 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Yeah, RG gave me a dream interpritation site big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:21 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

did it work for you?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:22 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Same!

But my brother uses that site, he doesn't let me no

We made a deal, I have KMC and he has Dreammoods. But he gets my dreams interpreted for me happy

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:23 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

huh?
i dont see the point...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sure, every dream means something, but not every dream means something special or interesting.

You have a dream about screwing a chick? It means your horny.

Have a dream about eating something? It means your hungry.

Some people just love to give out pretentious bullshit when it comes to dreams. They think if you have a dream about having sex it has some deep hidden meaning beyond the obvious, which isn't always true.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Actually Slipknot, it does.

Every dream means something. It'll mean something unexpected too.

Just because you're smoking weed in the dream, that doesn't actually mean your dream's about smoking weed.
But it was with Gary Coleman

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:32 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Here's the type of thing some people will tell you that dream means, Slipknot.

"That dream is a window into your darkest psyche, which shows that someone you once cared about changed drastically (Coleman turning into a pencil) and that you want to reconsile with this person (hanging out with him and smoking weed)."

Half the time it's a bunch of shit, just like those idiots who think that moving furniture around in their houses gives them good luck and shit.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Here's the type of thing some people will tell you that dream means, Slipknot.

"That dream is a window into your darkest psyche, which shows that someone you once cared about changed drastically (Coleman turning into a pencil) and that you want to reconsile with this person (hanging out with him and smoking weed)."

Half the time it's a bunch of shit, just like those idiots who think that moving furniture around in their houses gives them good luck and shit.
laughing out loud I hate people like that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:36 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

BackFire, sweety, you couldn't be more wrong erm

I'll post one of my dreams and it's interpretation, then I'l post it. Just a sec.

And just because you dream about sex does NOT mean you're horny

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:47 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I was at school (college) and a horrible plague had been released, it had turned almost every student into brain-eating zombies. Me and a small group of survivors drove around the school in a car trying to escape the madness. Freddy (from The Return of the Living Dead) hopped in the back seat and tried to eat us. The driver told me and some other kid to try and push him out. We tried to push him out the door but he wouldn't move, he weighed a ton!
One of the doors fell off an I feel out. A crowd of zombies were around me and I tried to pretend I was one of them, but it didn't work. They chased after me and tried to eat me. The kids in the car crashed and fell out.

About a second later everthing changed and every zombie student was back to normal again, it was very strange.

Interpretation: College dreams are about something that you know all too well... yet have just learnt just that little bit more of
I know you have often stated that you feel different from other people... and maybe the zombies represent the death in their brains... the mind numbing stultifying boredom of normal teenage life which is really not to your taste...

And I suppose it's just a coincedience that that's exactly what I feel? erm

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:53 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote:
BackFire, sweety, you couldn't be more wrong erm

I'll post one of my dreams and it's interpretation, then I'l post it. Just a sec.

And just because you dream about sex does NOT mean you're horny

what else could it mean?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:14 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I was at school (college) and a horrible plague had been released, it had turned almost every student into brain-eating zombies. Me and a small group of survivors drove around the school in a car trying to escape the madness. Freddy (from The Return of the Living Dead) hopped in the back seat and tried to eat us. The driver told me and some other kid to try and push him out. We tried to push him out the door but he wouldn't move, he weighed a ton!
One of the doors fell off an I feel out. A crowd of zombies were around me and I tried to pretend I was one of them, but it didn't work. They chased after me and tried to eat me. The kids in the car crashed and fell out.

About a second later everthing changed and every zombie student was back to normal again, it was very strange.

Interpretation: College dreams are about something that you know all too well... yet have just learnt just that little bit more of
I know you have often stated that you feel different from other people... and maybe the zombies represent the death in their brains... the mind numbing stultifying boredom of normal teenage life which is really not to your taste...

And I suppose it's just a coincedience that that's exactly what I feel? erm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:37 AM