KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » does this happen to u too??

does this happen to u too??
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

does this happen to u too??

LOL, sometimes I forgot I posted, then I go and see "last post A4E" and Im like "wtf" and I'm sure someone hacked my account, I make a list of the ppl who know my password, and then I realize it was me laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:37 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: does this happen to u too??

quote: (post)
Originally posted by A4E
LOL, sometimes I forgot I posted, then I go and see "last post A4E" and Im like "wtf" and I'm sure someone hacked my account, I make a list of the ppl who know my password, and then I realize it was me laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Seriously, it happens to me every day. yes

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:39 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

laughing out loud i do that alll the time big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:42 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Re: does this happen to u too??

Originally posted by A4E

thats why i decided to change my password...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:45 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

LOL and Im like so sure someone did it and I get like angry and stuff laughing out loud it's hilarious

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:46 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by A4E
LOL and Im like so sure someone did it and I get like angry and stuff laughing out loud it's hilarious

Yeah, I think I've actually only posted here like four times. The rest is some other guy. stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:49 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i think someone hacked my email account... so i changed the password to that too. there was something weird that happened so i changed it

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:49 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

LOL u've got a paranoia prob?? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:54 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

maybe but something seemed wrong in my email or was it msn...well it was one of them so i changed my password... i mean i wasnt really worried about it till that day when it seemed something fishy was going on

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:58 AM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

nope not to me big grin

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:14 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

I get confused a lot of the time...so it happens to me too

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:18 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:42 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote