KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Computer Virus Alert!!!!! (very serious)

Computer Virus Alert!!!!! (very serious)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked Computer Virus Alert!!!!! (very serious)

Basically, I just installed a virus into the system and it's called The Pea Soup Virus, and it's very deadly. What happens is that you'll be sitting there minding your own business, checking out the latest movie trailers on KMC, then suddenly you hear a knock on your door. You go to open it, and these twelve little men wearing super hero outfits barge in and dump pea soup all over your computer, rendering it inoperable.

But don't worry, mind you! I also have created the anti-virus! For a small price you can protect your computer from these impostors! The latest virus scanning software won't stop this virus. Only me telling these little men to leave your computer alone is what will stop them! But you must act now and send me a hundred dollars. big grin

Send Check or Cash to:

Tired Hiker
420 KMC Avenue
PO box 777777777
big grin

Act now before it's too late!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:37 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

ummm, Right. sure.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:39 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You've been warned. Any minute now, you will be hearing the knock on your door! sad Get ready, I hope you have some napkins handy. yes

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:41 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I can't wait. smile

When are they coming?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:41 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Let's see, you are in the UK, it'll take a while for them to get there in their little row boat, but don't worry, they will come.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:42 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I'll have to stay in and wait for them. Can't go out tonight.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:45 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Don't feed them! They are voracious eaters and they will be hungry after crossing that Atlantic Ocean thingy.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:48 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

What do they look like? I can't let just anybody into my flat.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:52 PM
gambit88
Blackout

*gets out ol betsy* bring em on!

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:53 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Thay are small . . . .. they wear super hero outfits ... .. . . . and they carry large bowls of pea soup! sick Don't mistaken them for common folk! They may be hard to spot!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:54 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by gambit88
*gets out ol betsy* bring em on!

Betsy better be effective. These guys are merciless! But remember, send me a hundred dollars, and it won't happen! I can make it stop or you will get your money back!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:56 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I might have some fun with them. haha

I'll keep them in my flat and not let them go.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:56 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
I might have some fun with them. haha

I'll keep them in my flat and not let them go.

OMG, you are brave! Just don't stare them in the eye for too long! confused

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:58 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

the eye? do they only have one?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:58 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

*sends money to Th*
no gnomes are wrecking my computer!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:00 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Do you take credit cards?

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:00 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Im not giving up my money. I need it for pizza tonight. yum!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:01 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Alias Neo
*sends money to Th*
no gnomes are wrecking my computer!

Thank you! You are now protected from The Pea Soup Virus. Congratulations!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:02 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando Bloom03
Do you take credit cards?

Sure do! *cha ching* Thank you very much, you are now protected from The Pea Soup Virus! big grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:03 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Im not giving up my money. I need it for pizza tonight. yum!!

They will eat your pizza and leave you standing in pea soup!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:03 PM