KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Spookey, A True Friend......

Spookey, A True Friend......
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Sleep Spookey, A True Friend......

DEDICATION HERE FOLKS!!!

Ok, this amazing lady has been having a rough time of it lately, and I've only just found out the reason why.

For obvious reasons, I cannot share the details with all of you, but I would just like to tell Spooks that I still love her very much, and thank her for being there for me.

So, I take my hat off to her, she really has managed to do something fantastic, something I myself could not do.

I'm sorry guys, I can't tell you what I mean, but I'm sure she will fill you in, in her own time.

Spookey....... I know what you've done, and why you hid the truth from me, and I am grateful to you, more than I can put into words

TELL HER YOU LOVE HER GUYS!!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 01:58 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*puts mask on, is now in the guise of another KMCer*

I love you Spookey!! You rock girl!! rock

w000000000000t!!!!!!

*takes mask off*

Meh....... it is 2am, no-one's here I guess.........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:05 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

awww, spookey I dont know what you did but syren thinks its great so, so do I.

I love you spookey!!!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:22 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Thanx RG......

I can't tell you though, be it here or PM, I just needed to do something for her though, the chick is amazing........ yes

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:30 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

oh....okay smile...
it sounds as she did something great...which I'm sure she did......thanks spookey!!! your great!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

We love you Spooks!!!!!

Don't leave us for too long......

If you come online in invisible mode to check what's going on, I'll know!!!

Coz I'm special, that's why.......

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:39 AM
silver_tears

umm well I'm outta the loop, but spookey is very nice. big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*agrees with St* spookey is cool!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:49 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Thanks Spookey, you're a great friend and you kick ass!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:51 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

But I can guess what she did happy

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yeah...can I guess too

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:52 AM
Syren
dreaming

OK, guess......... mad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:01 AM
Syren
dreaming

*gets pom-poms out*

Show some love, throw your arms in the air!! For the chick called Spookey, who isn't actually here.........!!!!!!

embarrasment

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:02 AM
silver_tears

She helped you and Link get over your stupid fight, which syren was all your fault, since he didn't say anything bad at all in the first place, and you blew it all out of context. Not to mention you did bad mouth him without him having a chance to defend himself.

am I close roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:03 AM
Syren
dreaming

Yeah, she helped me out, but read the first post again Sil, and you'll realise she had to do other stuff. The girl is amazing. She hid her feelings to save mine, when she should have booted me up the a$$ at the first sign of me exiting the equation, do you understand now?

She is wicked, and would make a rock solid friend if ever we were to meet.... ultimate respect to her......

She is so much the kind of person I wish I had it in me to be, and she's gone. I don't deserve what I've got, she does.......

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:07 AM
Syren
dreaming

btw Sil, it runs a little deeper than some "stupid fight", and I'd appreciate it if you kept your unnecessary opinions on who's "fault" it is to yourself. Cheers wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:08 AM
silver_tears

Oh but they are necessary smokin'
Haven't you heard doll, I'm just a *****, and everyone will hear my opinion stick out tongue
And that's just what it is, from what i read Link has been nothing but sweet towards you.......

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:10 AM
Salem07

Spookey-I don't really know you...but you seem cool! We love ya...idk whats going on, but it doesn't really matter to me I guess. Stay cool Spooks happy

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:10 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

But if she is having problems or what not, I hope it all turns out for the best. Never really got to know her, but still she seemed cool.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:11 AM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh but they are necessary smokin'
Haven't you heard doll, I'm just a *****, and everyone will hear my opinion stick out tongue
And that's just what it is, from what i read Link has been nothing but sweet towards you.......

Doll? Please, Sil, whatever is going on with you at the moment has made you different....... just chill, ok?

And I know Link is the sweetest guy, but he really doesn't need a Guard Dog........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:12 AM