KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who's your alter ego, and whats he/she like...

Who's your alter ego, and whats he/she like...
Started by: Revernd Maynard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Who's your alter ego, and whats he/she like...

Just like Hunter S. Thompson had Raul Duke, what is your alter ego....

Mine is a white pimp named White Chocolate.. whos slogan is "b!tches and ho's thats how it goes"

Whats yours ?

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:22 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

I am my own Alter-Ego.

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:24 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Me too!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:28 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

My alter ego is an evil malicious fiend.........wait thats me evil face

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:12 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

Mine is not too wholesome but interested in all sorts of fun!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:48 PM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

you mean each part of my split personality has an alter ego?!? that'd mean i have ... wait... i can't count that high dammit!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:57 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

erm...we are always together..
but she is the sexy one and i'm the guly one sad
but ppl have problems with getting it confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:00 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

the sexy one is also depressed and hates herself thus ensuing thinking she is the ugly one stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:02 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

right now...i am my alter ego

what do you think cherrypie was justa name?

HAHAHAHA

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:16 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demarthl
the sexy one is also depressed and hates herself thus ensuing thinking she is the ugly one stick out tongue
she doesn't hate me blink i think.. confused

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:17 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

Originally posted by Clovie
she doesn't hate me blink i think.. confused

promoting paranoia in ones self she hides in her paper bag. also known as the 'happy place' she feels more secure here until she builds up enough confidence to once again.... post.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:19 PM
Clovie

promoting paranoia in ones self she hides in her paper bag. also known as the 'happy place' she feels more secure here until she builds up enough confidence to once again.... post.
you got to know her quite well....how do you know that stuff?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:21 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

i am naughty

HHA

like you didn't know stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:23 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

Originally posted by Clovie
you got to know her quite well....how do you know that stuff?

you seem to forget i was your professional stalker ninja

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:24 PM
Clovie

you seem to forget i was your professional stalker ninja
when did i fire you? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:26 PM
Demarthl

you didn't shifty i just made it look like i left, so i could watch you without you knowing ninja

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:28 PM
Clovie

you didn't shifty i just made it look like i left, so i could watch you without you knowing ninja
you weren't watching me stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:29 PM
Demarthl

of course i wasnt no expression

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:32 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

ohh that is called stalking...kinky

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:33 PM
Clovie

of course i wasnt no expression
i knew it sad

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:34 PM