KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic, I go in there and get two shirts, Misfits and Slipknot. While I was in there all they were playing was Simple Plan so I got out of there as fast as I could, And there was a clerk in there that talked like a retard. There was also this fat ass chick that was bitching about My Chemical Romance and some other shitty band then I went into Spencer Gifts and bought nothing, but ran out because they put on Avril Lavigne. Then i sat on a bench and not 15 seconds later this gay Indian Couple sat next to me laughing out loud They just did some really weird stuff, it was creepy. So then we went to go get something to eat, I got chinese food but as soon as I got up there all of the Orange chicken ran out and it took 5 minutes to get more mad After we ate I went into Sam Goody and bought Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and when I was looking around this Midget wigger bumped into me on purpouse and that really pissed me off and if it werent so crowded I would have done something, but I just let it slide. So then finally I wanted to leave because I had my full share of 13 year old Emo girls, disgruntled midgets and gay Hindu couples, so on the way out 4 guys walked out of the bathroom and it was all smokey laughing out loud And they were spraying themselves with axe laughing out loud So that was my day at the mall, it blew. But i got two kick ass shirts and a CD.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:09 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

I wont bother to read that stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:20 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

well that was quite a day lol

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:22 AM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Let's hear it for run on sentances!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klogz
Deviant

quote:
I wont bother to read that

I did. It was pretty interesting.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:24 AM
Klogz is currently offline Click here to Send Klogz a Private Message Find more posts by Klogz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Re: SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic, I go in there and get two shirts, Misfits and Slipknot. While I was in there all they were playing was Simple Plan so I got out of there as fast as I could, And there was a clerk in there that talked like a retard. There was also this fat ass chick that was bitching about My Chemical Romance and some other shitty band then I went into Spencer Gifts and bought nothing, but ran out because they put on Avril Lavigne. Then i sat on a bench and not 15 seconds later this gay Indian Couple sat next to me laughing out loud They just did some really weird stuff, it was creepy. So then we went to go get something to eat, I got chinese food but as soon as I got up there all of the Orange chicken ran out and it took 5 minutes to get more mad After we ate I went into Sam Goody and bought Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and when I was looking around this Midget wigger bumped into me on purpouse and that really pissed me off and if it werent so crowded I would have done something, but I just let it slide. So then finally I wanted to leave because I had my full share of 13 year old Emo girls, disgruntled midgets and gay Hindu couples, so on the way out 4 guys walked out of the bathroom and it was all smokey laughing out loud And they were spraying themselves with axe laughing out loud So that was my day at the mall, it blew. But i got two kick ass shirts and a CD.

Oh my god dude, i have to hang out with you sometime

You went to HOT TOPIC ewwwwww!!!

embarrasment so did I, BUT I DIDN"T MEAN TO They had a kick ass Tool shirt there, and i needed it

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:28 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klogz
Deviant

quote:
they put on Avril Lavigne

You think that's bad? Certains stores here still play "Baby one more time" by Britney Spears. I mean COME ON!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:32 AM
Klogz is currently offline Click here to Send Klogz a Private Message Find more posts by Klogz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

OMFG! siiiick!!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:37 AM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

Originally posted by Ronny
Oh my god dude, i have to hang out with you sometime

You went to HOT TOPIC ewwwwww!!!

embarrasment so did I, BUT I DIDN"T MEAN TO They had a kick ass Tool shirt there, and i needed it
I hate the place but they have great shirts sad

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:37 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanİeWindu™
Let's hear it for run on sentances!
Lets hear it for spelling Mistakes! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:38 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yuk, Hot Topic.

Thankfully we don't have them here.

Here's my day:

So me and Trent Reznor were......ah **** it. You'll never believe that.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:41 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Lets hear it for spelling Mistakes! stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Let's hear it for capitalizing mistakes, even though you're not supposed to!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:46 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue

Let's hear it for capitalizing mistakes, even though you're not supposed to!
embarrasment I got nothin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:48 AM
LanceWindu

I win! Happy Dance

You know I'm just messin' with ya right?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:49 AM
bordom

lol

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:49 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I win! Happy Dance

You know I'm just messin' with ya right?
Ya, of course.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:50 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yuk, Hot Topic.

Thankfully we don't have them here.

Here's my day:

So me and Trent Reznor were......ah **** it. You'll never believe that.

-AC
oh my god, you know trent reznor eek! can i touch you

wait no can i lick you eek!

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:50 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU never heard what happened at the NIN gig wink.

(I'm being serious).

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:52 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
YOU never heard what happened at the NIN gig wink.

(I'm being serious).

-AC
Go on

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:53 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No no...I think I'll keep that to myself wink.

Lana knows, tee hee hee.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:54 AM