KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I've Been Gettin Freaky Dreams What Should I Do

I've Been Gettin Freaky Dreams What Should I Do
Started by: ashtonsNO1fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

I've Been Gettin Freaky Dreams What Should I Do

i've been gettin really freaky dreams for the past few weeks about a certain thing () and i dont no wat to do. does it mean i'm ready to go all the way or not. i dont no wat to do. embarrasment sad

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:29 AM
Em0me101 is currently offline Click here to Send Em0me101 a Private Message Find more posts by Em0me101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

havent heard many girls say that....

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:31 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

www.dreammoods.com

That's a great place to post you dreams and have them interpreted.

Good luck smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

wat do u mean?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:33 AM
Em0me101 is currently offline Click here to Send Em0me101 a Private Message Find more posts by Em0me101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

If you post them there people will tell you what they mean.

Dreams are all about how we feel.

If people tell you what they mean, you will understand them and be able to resolve that issue.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:35 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

cool! might check it out, but i think i know what it means if i wake up with sticky PJ's.......j/kstick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:37 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont fall alsleep

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

laughing

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:45 AM
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

thanx for the website jus posted it there.

1,2 freddy's coming for u,
3,4, better lock your door,
5,6, grab a crucifix,
7,8, better stay up late ()
9,10, never sleep again (oh i say u dirrty thing)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:55 AM
Hazardous

but if you dont sleep, you wont get the good dreams.....stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:57 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
thanx for the website jus posted it there.

1,2 freddy's coming for u,
3,4, better lock your door,
5,6, grab a crucifix,
7,8, better stay up late ()
9,10, never sleep again (oh i say u dirrty thing)
There are so many versions of that saying

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:59 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

yeh but thats the original from the movie.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:03 AM
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

help i'm still getin them. i had one last nite i dont remeber who it was but all i no is i woke up thinkin about chad michael murray but i didnt do anything with him in my dream aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:01 AM
Cepheus

Originally posted by Mist
cool! might check it out, but i think i know what it means if i wake up with sticky PJ's.......j/kstick out tongue

laughing out loud

none of us r phycics... what the hell do u expect us to say??
sorry

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:12 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

so is that elisha duksh (i cant spell her name) in angel?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:13 AM
Cepheus

Sex

To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or someone who is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together. Believe it or not, it is not uncommon for people approaching their wedding to experience especially erotic adventures with partners other than their intended spouses. This may be due to the intensity of your sexual passion with your fiancé. It also relates to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring.

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

To dream that you are the opposite sex, suggests that you exhibit or need to incorporate those qualities of the opposite sex. Ask yourself, how do you feel being a man or a woman? In what ways can you incorporate those feelings into your waking life.

there

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:16 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
so is that elisha duksh (i cant spell her name) in angel?

Eliza Dushku in "Tru Calling"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:17 AM
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

wat about sex with celebs? and i'm a virgin.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:19 AM
Ignite
Toats My Goats

whos having sex with celebs??? big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:29 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:31 AM