KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You might not care but...

Do ya care
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes aw it's okay 15 65.22%
nope not evan I little 2 8.70%
yea 3 13.04%
umm who are u 3 13.04%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

You might not care but...
Started by: Dark princess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark princess
***fallen angel***

You might not care but...

well my grandfather just passed and then a week later my 7 month bf brakes up with me he thought I wasn't pretty enough and now he is goin out with a new girl and turns out he is havin a little girl in a couple of months

b!tch you wish you were me

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:11 PM
Dark princess is currently offline Click here to Send Dark princess a Private Message Find more posts by Dark princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, Dont care smile

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:12 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

Re: You might not care but...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark princess
well my grandfather just passed and then a week later my 7 month bf brakes up with me he thought I wasn't pretty enough and now he is goin out with a new girl and turns out he is havin a little girl in a couple of months

.........and yer crying about this why? See i understand that you feel sad over yer grandpa that's understandable. But a bf that broke up with you for another girl. that's not worth crying about or feeling like shit about. Don't give this a-hole so much power over you.

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:15 PM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

that is cruel slip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw c'm here princess, wipe your tears hunni, i'm here for you...*big hug* of course i care!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:17 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

ummm do you mean he's having a kid?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:22 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I am sorry to hear that.JM sad

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:37 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Nope, Dont care smile

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:38 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Poor DP sad

*hugs*

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:37 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

awwwww *big hugs* I am sorry about your grandfather sad

and boys just plain out suck!...they are worthless. They are such heartbrakers. I know the bf thing probably hurts really bad, but if this is how is acting. Leaving cause he thinks your not pretty enough..THATS BULL SHIT!. Its better he is gone. You deserve someone much nicer. Remember when door closes another opens smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:39 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

So..so sad...ur makin me cry now.. sad

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:40 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
awwwww *big hugs* I am sorry about your grandfather sad

and boys just plain out suck!...they are worthless. They are such heartbrakers. I know the bf thing probably hurts really bad, but if this is how is acting. Leaving cause he thinks your not pretty enough..THATS BULL SHIT!. Its better he is gone. You deserve someone much nicer. Remember when door closes another opens smile
mad

ur unsultin me!!

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:41 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

sad Oh poor you, *hugs DP*

(Take note of your avatar. wink )

and now I die..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:44 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Kharhmah
sad Oh poor you, *hugs DP*

(Take note of your avatar. wink )

I saw that too laughing out loud

DP your Avvy rocks!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:46 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Nope...Dunno you, not my problem.

'Course, I'm feeling disgruntled and pessimistic right now, so don't take my words to heart. I've got my own problems....

Breaking up with you, alledgedly because you arent good-looking enough? Speaking from a boy's point of view, he was either cheating on you, or his freinds put pressure on him to break up with you. Thats just too cruel and lame...Course, that could be his personality...

But other than that, I dont really care.

Life sucks. Get a helmet.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:55 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Re: Re: You might not care but...

Originally posted by Miss_Faye
.........and yer crying about this why? See i understand that you feel sad over yer grandpa that's understandable. But a bf that broke up with you for another girl. that's not worth crying about or feeling like shit about. Don't give this a-hole so much power over you.

^ I concur. You shouldn't give that dick the satisfaction of being sad over him, I'm sorry about your grandfather, but all cruel people in the world should never get the satisfaction from hurting someone else.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:56 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowskill
The Mourning Sage

I'm sorry. That's a lot of stress. Personally, I think the world will be ending soon...

Thanks Swe_Bum for my siggy big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:56 AM
Shadowskill is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowskill a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i'm sorry about your grandpa.

and about this guy....why do you care about a sucker? if you're not pretty enough for him, aprently he is not man enough for you.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:37 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark princess
***fallen angel***

Awwww thanx guys to those who care I meen

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:32 PM
Dark princess is currently offline Click here to Send Dark princess a Private Message Find more posts by Dark princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

i do care...**** that bastard... mad

if i get my hands on him....

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:35 PM
Dark princess
***fallen angel***

I just got of the phone with him he wonts to go back out with me cuz his gf broke up with w=me guess what I said..................NO lol He is such a loser omg I hate him

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:38 PM