KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Kidz killin Kidz...

Kidz killin Kidz...
Started by: DreamingWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Kidz killin Kidz...

What the heck is up with the crap kids in school are doin these days? Another kid kills folks at his school, is called a "goth", disliked, etc... why dont the school folks and the kids watch more and care a bit more about the kids who are LONERS?? eh? so hard to do? care a bit about a kid who apparently has no F@$#@!@#!~!!! friends??? jeez.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:31 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thing is, it's just another example of parents blaming everyone else.

If I shot up a school then killed myself, I guarantee you people would probably try to blame it on my CD collection. Although my parents and family are much smarter than to do that.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:33 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Kidz killin' kidz are called gangs

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:04 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Yeah, cds or violent movies or games... just another way to get away from being responsible for you and a woman gettin it on and making a new living creature. "Oh, here is tv. watch it , i am going out" that kinda crap is destroying us as a civilization...

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:13 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mouth
child of the sixties

I've given up on this generation
it disgusts me and i'm ashamed to be part of it.. most of the time.. we dont have any values anymore!! people don't know responsibility, and don't have their priorities in order

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:17 AM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn straight! smile

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:15 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:17 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Well, you can't give up on this generation, for you are a part of it. If you could do something to help out society, it would be too bad if you isolated yourself from it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:11 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

well lets hope some **** dont try and shoot one of us up no expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:13 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Kidz killin Kidz...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
What the heck is up with the crap kids in school are doin these days? Another kid kills folks at his school, is called a "goth", disliked, etc... why dont the school folks and the kids watch more and care a bit more about the kids who are LONERS?? eh? so hard to do? care a bit about a kid who apparently has no F@$#@!@#!~!!! friends??? jeez.

I blame the parents who do not pay any attention to kids these days.Some of these kids were not spanked enough too.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:15 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lemonade Whiz
Darkseid

Get your kids set straight!

The problems arise because the parents don't know what the hell the kids are doing. Know what can make your kids succeed? watch them and keep track of what they're doing at all times.

Sure.... we can't take care of the inevitable but we can do a pretty damn better job.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:30 PM
Lemonade Whiz is currently offline Click here to Send Lemonade Whiz a Private Message Find more posts by Lemonade Whiz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Kids/teenagers are bad mannered now days! The only reason why I've turned worse is because the stress I get from school. THE TEACHERS ARE USELESS, TEACHERS....DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! mad

I'm 16 & people in my class are always doing something from swearing, bullying, shouting, play fighting, skiving out the room while teacher elsewhere, messing with property, harming equipment & much more! mad

Half the time I wish I was around 40 years ago, people were better behaved & teachers were stricked! Now it's like "Oh, don't swear, language...." blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Even yesterday, swear down this is true, someone was swaering like 4 times & she laughed, I REPEAT SHE LAUGHED & THE LANGUAGE WAS FOWL!

When my mum went to school (60's) there weren't bad people, now it's awful! In Malta (when I was 8 I went there on holiday) there is no crime, police more stricked! I'd like to live there.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:28 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Kids/teenagers are bad mannered now days! The only reason why I've turned worse is because the stress I get from school. THE TEACHERS ARE USELESS, TEACHERS....DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! mad

I'm 16 & people in my class are always doing something from swearing, bullying, shouting, play fighting, skiving out the room while teacher elsewhere, messing with property, harming equipment & much more! mad

Half the time I wish I was around 40 years ago, people were better behaved & teachers were stricked! Now it's like "Oh, don't swear, language...." blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Even yesterday, swear down this is true, someone was swaering like 4 times & she laughed, I REPEAT SHE LAUGHED & THE LANGUAGE WAS FOWL!

When my mum went to school (60's) there weren't bad people, now it's awful! In Malta (when I was 8 I went there on holiday) there is no crime, police more stricked! I'd like to live there.
I'm probably one of those peopel your talking about

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:29 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Me to

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:25 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Then you both suck!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:38 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

your a special child to aren't you no expression

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:40 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Who me?

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:44 PM
krillinite

i personally dont think its the fault of video games, but thats a different topic. I think its the fault of the parents, they need to have a positive influence in their lives and the first and one of the most constent that needs to a presence in a childs life are the parents.

And Since When Have I Had a Personal Trainer in Kethchupman ??

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 05:15 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

big grin A couple of days ago

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:10 PM
krillinite

well then, we should work out some sort of agenda for me

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:12 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote